NFL Football - Page 2 of 43

Since they are both in the AFC, this is not - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 8th Dec, 2003 - 7:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (43) »
Who is your favorite? Giants? Dallas Cowboys? National Football League Reviews American Football
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2003 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

NFL Football
A Friend

NFL Football - Page 2

Yeah, one of the few true perfessionals. It seems that athletes today, or even entertainers forget that they are in a profession that is supposed to be "fun" Yet, they lose sight of that and get all power/money hungry. Drew did handle the situation perfectly, yet I don't like Brady at all. Granted, for the superbowl season, Brady was the man, but come next season, his numbers dropped. Because they tried to do the same thing they did to Bledsoe, long hard passes. Ones that are picked up easier. Ah well. So it goes.

I'm hoping I get to see the Pats game today. *runs to the tv guide*

Sponsored Links:
30th Nov, 2003 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

Football NFL

Did you see the Pats game today!!!!! What a heart stopper. But, alls well that ends well! Sorry, but I will take Brady over Bledsoe on the field any day!!!

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2003 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

NFL Football
A Friend

NFL Football Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I never gotta see the pats game, i was too busy watching the raiders lose to the bronco's....again! What was the score of the pats game? I hope they lost, then Kansas has a free ride to fame.

2nd Dec, 2003 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Football NFL

Sorry guy, but they won! tongue.gif 38-34. It was 31-10 in the 3rd quarter and the Pats end up letting the Colts tie it up in the fourth! Then when the Pats are up by 4 points late in the game, they let the Colts get to the 1 yard line on a first down. Fortunately, 4 downs later, they were still at the 1 yard line, time was out and we (The Patriots) won!

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2003 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

NFL Football
A Friend

Football NFL

Oh shucks....nothing is working out for me this year other than KC. I used to like Tampa as well...but sapp just makes me hate them.

8th Dec, 2003 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

NFL Football

Leirsgrios, Pats won and KC lost. laugh.gif Pats clinched their division already and are currently #1 seed ahead of KC in the conference. Both teams are 11-2.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2003 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

NFL Football
A Friend

NFL Football - Page 2

I know! I can't believe KC lost to BronCOS! I hate the boncos! OH well, they will still whoop the pats in the superbowl smile.gif ^^ sleep.gif' /><!--endemo--> </p></div>

</div><div style=

8th Dec, 2003 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

NFL Football Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Since they are both in the AFC, this is not possible. The superbowl will be one team from AFC and one team from the NFC. wink.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (43) »
> TOPIC: NFL Football

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,