Mount Everest - Page 2 of 3

Crackdown on climbers at Mt Everest SHOCKING - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 2nd Oct, 2015 - 5:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
  Mount Everest Could You Climb Everest?
6th Dec, 2005 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Mount Everest - Page 2

Heck yeah I could climb it, I will climb it then go back to the bottom and climb it again and only then I will put the flag at the peak biggrin.gif

Reconcile Edited: Seraph on 6th Dec, 2005 - 5:48pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd May, 2010 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Everest Mount

US boy, 13, 'youngest up Everest'

A 13-year-old American, Jordan Romero, becomes the youngest person to scale Mount Everest, his family says. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2013 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

Mount Everest Sports & Fashion Music Movies

First U.S. Teen With Down Syndrome Reaches Mt. Everest Base Camp

A courageous young man from Oregon made history with the first recorded account of an American teenager with Down syndrome to reach a base camp of Mt. Everest. After nearly two weeks of walking, 15-year old Eli Reimer reached 17,600 feet. Eli's father, Justin, joined his son for the ascent in an effort to raise funds for their family's charity, The Elisha Foundation.

"It was surreal," Justin Reimer told HLN in an interview. "To be standing there at that place and see the smile on Eli's face and the sense of accomplishment that he had, and the fact that his health was better than any of us at that point"¦ it was humbling, it was inspiring, just an amazing moment." Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2013 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

Mount Everest
A Friend

Page 2 Everest Mount

I would love to climb everest but at this time my body will not allow that. I loved to climb mountains and free base climb cliffs when I wore a younger mans clothes. I did some foolish things but I loved it soo much. I would do it again if I could.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2014 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

Everest Mount

Everest climbers made to collect rubbish

CLIMBERS scaling Mount Everest will have to bring back 8kg of rubbish under new rules designed to clean up the world's highest peak. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2014 - 11:24am / Post ID: #

Mount Everest

Up to 10 people are missing after a high-altitude avalanche on Mt. Everest on Friday, a climbing company executive told CNN.

Gordon Janow with Alpine Ascents International in Seattle said the accident happened just above base camp in the Khumbu Ice Fall. Ref. CNN

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2014 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Mount Everest - Page 2

Mt Everest tragedy: 13 bodies found

Search teams recovered a 13th body on Saturday (Local time) from the snow and ice covering a dangerous climbing pass on Mount Everest, where an avalanche a day earlier swept over a group of Sherpa guides in the deadliest disaster on the world's highest peak. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2015 - 5:20am / Post ID: #

Mount Everest Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Crackdown on climbers at Mt Everest

SHOCKING queues like this will be gone forever, as Nepal bans regular people like you from climbing Mt Everest. Australia's youngest summiteer says that's a great idea. Ref. Source 6k

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Mount Everest

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,