Do Fat People Blame It On MSG?

Do Fat People Blame Msg - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 14th Dec, 2010 - 11:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion.
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2009 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Do Fat People Blame It On MSG?

Do Fat People Blame It On MSG

Is it true that fat people like to blame their size on MSG or they have something legit?

Political Controversy

Sponsored Links:
19th Apr, 2010 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

MSG On Blame People Fat Do

I don't know if is fair enough to blame MSG to the obesity problem. Reaching the state of being super overweight does not happen overnight. But technically, all processed foods can cause people to put on pound really fast.

19th Apr, 2010 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

Do Fat People Blame It On MSG? Health & Special Psychology

Key problem: Salt, Fat, Sugar are things that are hard to find naturally in the enviroment. Recently we have made them easily accessible in our foods, people snatch it up.

However our bodies are not designed to be able to handle such concentrations because, over such a long time it was hard to get these elements in our diets. So we are guilty of being to successful.

In our bodies we are thinking, yes I am doing very well. Look how mutch of this rare stuff I have hoarded in my body.

Yet the reality is we are overloaded.

This is the secret trick of the corporations who make thee foods. They know what your body craves and pack it in so tight that you don't even know it is there. We should be suing these corporations for food poisoning just like we would sue cigarette corporations for giving us lung cancer (maybe even more so).

25th Apr, 2010 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

No matter what they say you have to be responsible for what YOU put in YOUR mouth. Knowing it has lots of fat, was fried, salted and sugared and you still eat it then who is to blame huh?

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2010 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Michelle Obama: Obesity a national security threat. Discussion on this here: Source 5

> TOPIC: Do Fat People Blame It On MSG?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,