What Kind Of Parent Feeds Their Kids Poison?

What Kind Parent Feeds Kids Poison - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 19th Apr, 2010 - 2:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion.
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2009 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

Is it true that regardless to the warnings parents really do not care and continue to give their children poisonous substances passed off as food?

Political Controversy

Sponsored Links:
7th Oct, 2009 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Poison Kids Feeds Parent Kind What

The parents themselves eat the junk so it will naturally pass on to the younger ones. Since an early age we have been schooled to eat a certain way, and it is very hard to get that attitude towards processed foods to change, usually it only happens when a major medical problem develops.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2009 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

What Kind Of Parent Feeds Their Kids Poison? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I find it very interesting the number of people especially parents who continue to feed their kids stuff that is very bad for them. When asked why they do this they usually respond with "I was raised on it and I turned out fine." It is attitudes like this that are causing the health issues children have today.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2009 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

international QUOTE
Is it true that regardless to the warnings parents really do not care and continue to give their children poisonous substances passed off as food?

I think this is way oversimplified and misleading. Of course no parent would give their kid harmful poisons. But on the other hand there are so many things that can have bad effects on the body, where do you draw the line? You can't say, if it has some negative quality you are killing your child. You could say. Oh you are killing your child with smog cause you live in a city. Or you are killing your child because you let them talk to other kids and they might get them sick. There is just no way to protect someone from 100% of harmful things.

So to answer your question, No I really do not beleieve parents as a whole do not care.

It would be better asked like this.

"Is it true that some parents, despite awareness efforts, might not pay attention when they give their children food that contains potentially harmful chemicals?"

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2009 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

international QUOTE
"Is it true that some parents, despite awareness efforts, might not pay attention when they give their children food that contains potentially harmful chemicals?"

Even if you ask them this question many will look at you blankly and wonder if you just arrived to earth. Many parents do not really care if it is good for their child or not. It is sold in a store so it must be ok. Look at how many parents let their children drink energy drinks. That is a clear sign of how bad it is out there.

8th Oct, 2009 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

I think the second question asked by Ronan is more the point we are seeing in or area. So my though is that the parent is aware of the ads but not fully understanding the short and long term effects of prepackaged diets. Also some have no choice as some prepackaged lower quality foods is what they can afford. Any food is better then none.

I try to tell my boys if it is not raw it should not be eaten. (Yes this means veggies fruit and meat cooked that is.) Even bread to me is the worst evil out there along with cereals in a box.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Apr, 2010 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

What Kind Parent Feeds Kids Poison

Unfortunately, it's a vicious cycle that never ends. We were brought up this way and we continue doing the same thing with our kids. We definetely need to offer them better, healthier food choices.

19th Apr, 2010 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

What Kind Parent Feeds Kids Poison Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

I think the problem lies first with the government who allows corporations to advertise their products as fun magical foods. Also they leave little to no option for a healthy choice of foods. Everything is geared towards certain main corporations who have a monopoly on the food industry.

international QUOTE

I say ya, and what?

What are they supposed to do? Everything in that supermarket is poison.

The problem is key in the the corporations that supply the food. From there it is the governments responsibility to police them.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: What Kind Of Parent Feeds Their Kids Poison?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,