Ignorant People & The Flu Vaccines - Page 4 of 4

Flu kills 10 more children, bringing toll - Page 4 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 10th Feb, 2018 - 12:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. Flu Shot.
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Ignorant People & The Flu Vaccines
A Friend

Ignorant People & The Flu Vaccines - Page 4

Well, if it is required by her employer I understand why she was fired but I would think being pregnant should be an allowable exemption. I mean, she has the wellbeing of another person she is thinking about.

Sponsored Links:
24th Jul, 2017 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

Vaccines Flu and People Ignorant

People could just eat healthy and exercise so they wouldn't have to take a vaccine. Just rely on the body's great immunity.

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2017 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ignorant People & The Flu Vaccines Health & Special Psychology

In pursuit of a universal flu vaccine. Developing a universal flu vaccine that would protect against all seasonal and pandemic strains of the virus is no easy task, and new research suggests that one of the most promising strategies -- creating a vaccine that targets the 'stalk' of a protein that covers the flu virus -- is a strong one, but isn't completely bulletproof. Researchers found that the stalk of the hemagglutinin protein can vary in response to pressure from the immune system. Source 5h.

6th Nov, 2017 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Vaccines Flu and People Ignorant

I have not tried this vaccine but does this one really work? I don't like needles and hate to know some kind of chemical is being injected in me.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2017 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Vaccines Flu and People Ignorant

Flu vaccine prevents hospitalization in children, study shows. Children vaccinated against influenza are significantly less likely to experience serious complications from the virus that could land them in hospital, new research has found. Source 9l.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2017 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Simple enough, if you don’t get the flu vaccine, don’t be near elderly or young babies when you have the flu. Your illness, which is only a slight inconvenience to you, can be lethal to them. Doctors aren’t looking to make you sick, they actually get paid to keep you healthy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2018 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Ignorant People & Flu Vaccines - Page 4

Flu kills 10 more children, bringing toll to 63 kids as severe season continues. The flu was still widespread in 48 states and causing high levels of illness in 43 states in the week that ended Feb. 3, according to the latest update from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. In severe flu seasons like this one, the CDC estimates that up to 56,000 people, mostly older adults, die from complications. Source 7z.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Ignorant People & The Flu Vaccines

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,