Ignorant People & The Flu Vaccines - Page 2 of 4

I don't think only ignorant people - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 28th Sep, 2016 - 12:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. Flu Shot.
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2014 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Ignorant People & The Flu Vaccines - Page 2

Why The Flu Has Hit Working-age Adults Hardest

CDC estimates people ages 25 to 64 account for about 60 percent of flu deaths this season.

Source

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2014 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Ignorant People & The Flu Vaccines
A Friend

Vaccines Flu and People Ignorant

I had the flu shot two years in a row. Each time I had the flu shot, I fell sick with the flu two weeks later and was sick for a week or longer.

The next year, I skipped the flu shot and did not get sick. It was obviously the flu shots that were making me sick. As such, I am never getting another flu shot again.

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2015 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ignorant People & The Flu Vaccines Health & Special Psychology

Doctor says vaccines strengthen the immune system and opting out is selfish

Utah health official: Immunizations are most effective when given early and to as many people as possible. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2015 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Vaccines Flu and People Ignorant

Why flu shot is less effective for elderly

UC San Diego and Emory University scientists say they discovered why flu vaccine protection declines as we age — and how to make vaccines better. Different immune responses at varying ages may determine a vaccine's effectiveness in advance. Ref. Source 9g

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2016 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

Vaccines Flu and People Ignorant

A Shot In The Arm For Flu Vaccine Distribution
Science Related News

Each fall, doctors stress the importance of getting a flu shot: influenza is the most frequent cause of death from a vaccine-preventable disease in the United States. But on-time delivery of the vaccine can be tenuous, and there can be shortages during times of peak demand, as seen in 2014.
Source

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2016 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Ignorant People & The Flu Vaccines

Reported data on vaccines may not build public trust or adherence

The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is a national vaccine safety reporting system that collects information about possible side effects that may occur after inoculation. Recently, researchers proposed that open communication about VAERS could improve public trust that vaccines are safe, thereby increasing vaccine acceptance. Findings from the study suggest that data and stories may not increase the public's acceptance of vaccines. Ref. Source 5z.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2016 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Ignorant People & Flu Vaccines - Page 2

Vaccine vs many common cold viruses achievable

Scientists are making the case that a vaccine against rhinoviruses, the predominant cause of the common cold, is achievable, saying that the immune system can handle the challenge. Ref. Source 5z.

28th Sep, 2016 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #

Ignorant People & Flu Vaccines Psychology Special & Health - Page 2

I don't think only ignorant people get the flu vaccine, but I personally don't get it. I've always had a strong immune system, and even if I do get sick it is usually nausea for a day, not anything worse. I can't remember the last time I had to miss work for a day because I was sick. I am more likely to get a headache (Migraine) and call out. Combine that with all the anecdotal evidence of people getting sick more often with the vaccine than without (Not just the guy above, but 10 people in my family and another dozen or so other people I know personally).

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Ignorant People & The Flu Vaccines

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,