Baseball - MLB - Major League Baseball - Page 2 of 7

My favorite baseball would have to be the - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 4th Jun, 2005 - 8:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
Four bases, bat and ball and you are ready for this game.
4th Jul, 2004 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

Baseball - MLB - Major League Baseball - Page 2

The All-Star game in MLB will be coming up soon, wek after next. Currently, the NL outfield top vote getters are Bonds, Sosa and Griffey Jr. all of whom have 500 homers. Yet Bonds has had a down year and Sosa was hurt for a very long time. Do you think they are deserving of a starting spot simply because they are in the 500 homer club, especially when there are NL outfielders who have done more for the game during the year (eg Miguel Cabrera, Steve Finley, etc)?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2004 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Baseball - MLB - Major League Baseball
A Friend

Baseball League Major MLB Baseball

I've always felt the All Star game is for the best players for the current year. Too often, players get selected based on previous years success and popularity. Steve Finley has had a great year for the Diamondbacks but since the team sucks this year, he was overlooked. Lots of rumors locally here with the Diamonbacks looking to trade some of their better, marketable players since they're going nowhere this year.

Steve Finley, Danny Bautista and Randy Johnson are being shopped. Local radio says the Red Sox are making a push to get Johnson to team up with Schilling again. That would be great.

8th Jul, 2004 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Baseball - MLB - Major League Baseball Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I have also heard that the Yankees have an interest in Johnson, like they always do with any good player out there. That would be even more interesting: Schilling vs Johnson for the AL East.
As for the Diamondbacks, I was very disappointed when I heard they fired Brenly and are shopping their best players. But that is how the business goes I guess.

22nd Oct, 2004 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Baseball League Major MLB Baseball

So, the World Series of baseball is now set: Red Sox vs Cardinals. The Red Sox last won the World Series in 1918, and have been plauged by 'The Curse' since. They have begun their reverse of the curse by defeating the Yankees in post-season play for the first time ever. Now they just need to win the World Series. The Cardinals on the other hand have been more fortunate but their last trip to the World Series was in 1987. Who is your pick for this year, and also state in how many games they will win?

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2005 - 11:00am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Baseball League Major MLB Baseball

BASEBALL, POLITICS GO WAY BACK

Politics may be Washington's official sport, but baseball has been a congressional passion for a century. When several of baseball's biggest stars appear before a House panel today, they will be following in the footsteps of some of the sport's greatest players.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...19275%2C00.html

3rd Apr, 2005 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

From cbssportslinecom:

Top Ten news stories in MLB for 2005:

1. Steroids
2. Barry Bonds HR chase
3. Baseball returns to D.C
4. Yankees - Red Sox rivalry
5. Smoltz returns to starting rotation
6. Cubs post-Sammy
7. Ichiro seeking .400 BA
8. Oakland's Big 3 now Big 1
9. New faces in Mets Stadium
10. Revamping of the Dodgers

For me, the steroids scandal was inevitable stemming from last year, and frankly, I am pretty tired of it and ready for some real baseball. The Yankees-Red Sox rivalry is intriguing as it takes on a new twist this year. This is the first time the Yankees will be playing the Red Sox as defending World Champions, and the Red Sox get their rings on opening day when they play, guess who, the Yankees.
As a Braves fan I am excited about Smoltz returning to the starting rotation with newly acquired Tim Hudson. My wife is a Cubs fan so Sammy leaving was a big deal for her, but I expect him to revive his career in Baltimore with a good supporting cast. All they need are some pitchers. Any others stories you'll be following this summer in MLB?
https://www.sportsline.com/mlb/story/8348291/1

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2005 - 11:27am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Baseball MLB Major League Baseball - Page 2

ERICKSON PITCHES LA TO BEST START SINCE 1983

The Los Angeles Dodgers invited a well-traveled pitcher to spring training
last season and struck gold with Jose Lima.
Ref. https://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/base...s.ap/index.html

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2005 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Baseball MLB Major League Baseball Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

My favorite baseball would have to be the Mariners, I don't know why, I just love them. I'm a huge fan of baseball besides and enjoy going to games quite a bit.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Baseball - MLB - Major League Baseball

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,