NBA - BasketBall - Page 3 of 34

I just saw this on TV this morning and I was - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 22nd Nov, 2004 - 1:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (34) »
Jazz, Bulls, Sonics, Lakers and others
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2004 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

NBA - BasketBall
A Friend

NBA - BasketBall - Page 3

well...so now the lakers have turned into an interesting team eh? wonder what their record will be for next year. at least miami and their fans are happy...did you get to see the big deal they made out of shaq arriving in miami???? wack...that's all i'm sayin...

rolleyes.gif

Sponsored Links:
7th Aug, 2004 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

BasketBall NBA

Lakers keep unloading:

First Phil Jackson leaves, then Shaq. Now Gary Payton and Rick Fox have been traded away to the Celtics for some young talent and a veteran PG in Chucky Atkins. With Karl Malone's future in LA also uncertain, looks like Kobe will have his wish; to be THE man on the team.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2004 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

NBA - BasketBall
A Friend

NBA - BasketBall Sports & Fashion Music Movies

yep, and it looks like malone probably won't even be joining them...i think he's done playing...and gary looks like he might just snub the celtics....guess he's not too happy about being there. and it looks like shaq is enjoying his "parties" in miami as well...interesting

16th Oct, 2004 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 BasketBall NBA

Which offseason change do you think will have the biggest impact?

1. Shaq leaving LA and going to Miami
2. Phil Jackson retiring from coaching the Lakers
3. Tracy McGrady leaving Orlando and heading to Houston to team up with Yao Ming
4. Realignment of the teams into 3 divisions in each conference instead of 2

Reconcile Edited: malexander on 16th Oct, 2004 - 8:30pm

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2004 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

NBA - BasketBall
A Friend

BasketBall NBA

QUOTE (malexander @ 16-Oct 04, 8:29 PM)
Which offseason change do you think will have the biggest impact?

1. Shaq leaving LA and going to Miami
2. Phil Jackson retiring from coaching the Lakers
3. Tracy McGrady leaving Orlando and heading to Houston to team up with Yao Ming
4. Realignment of the teams into 3 divisions in each conference instead of 2

It's kind of early, but I'd vote for Shaq moving to Miami. They're 4-0 right now and the Lakers are 3-2.

I'm also excited about the Suns start. They're 4-0 with an average winning margin of 23 points. They've built at least a 20 point lead in every game so far.

The Jazz are suprisingly 4-0 as well and look real good.

10th Nov, 2004 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

NBA - BasketBall

I have to agree that Utah is looking very good so far. I am also disappointed in the Timberwolves slow start. Hopefully they get it together since the West is wide open this year.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Nov, 2004 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #

NBA BasketBall - Page 3

Did any of you see this on TV? Wow, it really got messy and over something I saw as so small. What was amazing was how the players attacked the fans and vice versa.

NBA SUSPENDS 9 FOR DETROIT BRAWL

The NBA issued some of the harshest penalties in its history Sunday, suspending nine players for more than 140 games for fighting with fans during a melee at the end of a game Friday between the Indiana Pacers and Detroit Pistons.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...07081%2C00.html

22nd Nov, 2004 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

NBA BasketBall Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

I just saw this on TV this morning and I was appalled at such behavior. I am glad to see the NBA commissioner getting tough with these players, and I hope it sends a message to others that this is unacceptable. I also think some of those fans need to be held responsible for their behavior, especially the ones who came on the court looking for trouble.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (34) »

> TOPIC: NBA - BasketBall

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,