NBA - BasketBall - Page 28 of 34

Cavs Make A Splash With Max Deal For Kyrie - Page 28 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 1st Jul, 2014 - 9:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 34 pgs.  24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32  ...Latest (34) »
Jazz, Bulls, Sonics, Lakers and others
Post Date: 13th May, 2014 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

NBA - BasketBall - Page 28

Sterling Stirs New Dispute With Magic-HIV Remarks (Yahoo Sports)
NBA Related News

An interview that was supposed to be an attempt at rehabilitation instead had Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling facing fresh rebukes as he went from apologizing for recent racist remarks to slamming Magic Johnson, repeatedly bringing up the ex-NBA star's HIV status and calling him an unfit role model for children. ''He's got AIDS!'' Sterling said loudly at one point in the interview, cutting off CNN's Anderson Cooper as the interviewer attempted to cite Johnson's accomplishments after Sterling asked, ''What has he done, big Magic Johnson, what has he done?'' Johnson, who is appearing on Cooper's show to reply on Tuesday, wrote on his Twitter account that ''I'd rather be talking about these great NBA Playoffs than Donald Sterling's interview.'' In an early excerpt from Johnson's interview posted on CNN's website, the former Lakers star said Sterling is ''upset.'' ''He's reaching,'' Johnson said. Commissioner Adam Silver, who gave Sterling a lifetime ban and $2.5 million fine two weeks ago, issued a statement saying, ''while Magic Johnson doesn't need me to, I feel compelled on behalf of the NBA family to apologize to him that he continues to be dragged into this situation and be degraded by such a malicious and personal attack.'' ''The NBA Board of Governors is continuing with its process to remove Mr. Sterling as expeditiously as possible,'' the commissioner added.
Source

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th May, 2014 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

BasketBall NBA

Heat-Pacers Preview (Yahoo Sports)
NBA Related News

LeBron James is ready to help the Miami Heat get even against the Indiana Pacers. After spending Sunday night and Monday morning sifting through Sunday's Game 1 loss, the Heat are ready to start over in Game 2 on Tuesday night. ''I got to the rim, I got my shots going, but I've got to do a little more, too.'' While Heat coach Erik Spoelstra acknowledged the tape was every bit as bad as it looked in person, he didn't drop any hints about what might change. To the Pacers, that means one thing: Expect James to do even more than he usually does.

Source

Post Date: 27th May, 2014 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

NBA - BasketBall Sports & Fashion Music Movies

With Pacers Down 3-1 Vogel Wants Simple Approach (Yahoo Sports)
NBA Related News

Frank Vogel stood with his back against a wall, seeming perfectly comfortable. He's hoping his Indiana Pacers can do the same. The Pacers' season of great expectation is now in great trouble, with the Miami Heat leading the Eastern Conference finals 3-1 heading into Game 5 at Indianapolis on Wednesday night. The Heat have won three straight in the series, and are now one win from ending the Pacers' season for a third consecutive year.

Source

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2014 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

Page 28 BasketBall NBA

Spurs Parker Plans To Play In NBA Finals Game 1 (Yahoo Sports)
NBA Related News

Tony Parker plans to play in Game 1 of the NBA Finals. The San Antonio Spurs open their rematch with the Miami Heat on Thursday, and their star point guard is nursing a balky left ankle. ''He's getting better every day, and I expect him to play,'' coach Gregg Popovich said Tuesday. Parker aggravated the injury Saturday, missing the second half of San Antonio's series-clinching victory over Oklahoma City in the Western Conference finals.

Source

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2014 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

BasketBall NBA

Knicks Hire Derek Fisher As Head Coach (Yahoo Sports)
NBA Related News

Derek Fisher was never the best player, certainly not the tallest or quickest. But whether on the court with Kobe Bryant and Shaquille O'Neal, or across the bargaining table from David Stern and Adam Silver, he never feared taking the shot, speaking his mind, or doing whatever else was expected of a leader. So he has every attribute the New York Knicks need - except experience as a coach, the job they hired him to do. ''But I am experienced,'' Fisher said Tuesday.

Source

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2014 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

NBA - BasketBall

James Says Vacation First Then Decision On Future (Yahoo Sports)
NBA Related News

LeBron James says he's going on vacation with his family before making any decisions about his future. The Miami Heat held their season-wrapup team meeting on Tuesday afternoon and one of the biggest questions is about the future of the roster. James could become a free agent in a couple of weeks and the four-time MVP says he still has not thought about his plans. He says he will talk with Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh, who also could be free agents.

Source

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Jun, 2014 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

NBA BasketBall - Page 28

LeBron Tells Heat He Will Become Free Agent (Yahoo Sports)
NBA Related News

LeBron James delivered his message loud and clear, without actually saying a word. He's willing to leave Miami, if that's what it will take to win more championships. Through his agent, James informed the Heat on Tuesday that he has decided to opt out of the final two years of his contract, a move that means he becomes a free agent on July 1. He will be able to sign with any team, including Miami, and Heat President Pat Riley said he ''fully expected'' James to take advantage of his early termination option.

Source

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2014 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

NBA BasketBall Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 28

Cavs Make A Splash With Max Deal For Kyrie (Yahoo Sports)
NBA Related News

Kyrie Irving isn't going anywhere. Dogged by rumors that he has wanted out of Cleveland, Irving and Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert tweeted Tuesday morning that they have agreed to terms on a new five-year contract extension. Neither side announced the terms of the deal, but several outlets reported that it was a maximum deal worth about $90 million that will keep him in Cleveland for the next six years. While most eyes were fixated on what LeBron James will do as an unrestricted free agent, Gilbert and a contingent of Cavaliers brass, including new head coach David Blatt, immediately set their sights on Irving, the No. 1 overall pick in 2011 who has been equal parts sensational and frustrating in his first three seasons in the league.

Source

> TOPIC: NBA - BasketBall

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,