Brazilian Football - Brazil Football

Brazilian Football Brazil Football - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 25th Apr, 2005 - 7:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
Brazil Soccer - Pele and the 3 Rs, is Brazil the best team in the world?
5th Nov, 2003 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

What do you think about Brazil's style of football? Do not think about just one player, but the team as a whole. Do they operate in unity or is it just a one man show?

Sponsored Links:
22nd May, 2004 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

Football Brazil Football Brazilian

It is too hard to say, in the last few World Cups Brazil did not do much in order to win, the other teams were extremely weak, I like the way the handle the ball, but I do think they have a couple of star players who seem to do all the hard work.

4th Jun, 2004 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Brazilian Football - Brazil Football Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Congrats to the Brazilians win over Argentina 3-1 in what was termed 'a whip' by the local commentators. It seems like Argentina does not have the steam they used to have?

4th Jun, 2004 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Ouch whip.gif Was that a slam at LDS_forever or what? I do prefer seeing the Argentines do well over the Brazilians. I think Brazil as a nation is too over confident and a bit cocky, if I may say so.

21st Dec, 2004 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Quote from Reuters:

Ronaldinho named World Player of the Year:

ZURICH, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Barcelona's Brazilian playmaker Ronaldinho was named FIFA World Player of the Year on Monday.

Ronaldinho, 24, totalled 620 points followed by Thierry Henry of Arsenal and France on 552. Newly-crowned European Footballer of the Year Andriy Shevchenko of AC Milan and Ukraine was third on 253.

Ronaldinho's presence has been felt almost immediately as his Spanish league team Barcelona is at the top of 'La Liga'. When I visited England this past fall, I got to see a lot of Barcelona's games on the television and I was quite impressed by his field play and impact on the play of the game. His skill is quite unmatched, and he will obviously play an integral part in Brazil's run in the upcoming World Cup tournament. What are your thoughts on this most recent Brazilian phenom?

https://www.reuters.co.uk/newsArticle.jhtml...storyID=7142747

Reconcile Edited: malexander on 21st Dec, 2004 - 2:37am

24th Apr, 2005 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

Brazil is definitely the best team in the world. In the field of soccer, Brazil has only one deffect: for them just one national team is not enough.
P.S.: I sad in another post that Zidane is the biggest player... in my opinion this is not a contradiction, 'cause I think he's got some "brazilian blood" in his veins.

Reconcile Edited: RaulDrake on 24th Apr, 2005 - 6:59pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Apr, 2005 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Brazilian Football Brazil Football

The latest FIFA world ranking backs up your point RaulDrake, but in my opinion, Argentina is giving the Brazilians a run for their money, and the outcome of the CONMEBOL region in World Cup qualifications will, again in my opinion, prove who the best team is. Here is the current FIFA World Ranking:

https://www.fifa.com/en/mens/statistics/ind...pr-2005,00.html

25th Apr, 2005 - 7:15am / Post ID: #

Brazilian Football Brazil Football Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Maybe I wasn't specific enough ... I think the brazilians are the best not only because they are nr. 1 in the FIFA ranking (I didn't knew that), but because the way they play. It's a joy watching them ... even if they loose. They are what I like to call "natural born entertainers".

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: Brazilian Football - Brazil Football

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,