Favorite Car Color - Page 4 of 6

I am partial to silver especially a very well - Page 4 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 2nd May, 2015 - 3:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

?
Poll: Out of the colors below which would you choose to have your car painted in?
  Red       10.00%
  Pink       0.00%
  Orange       0.00%
  Yellow       5.00%
  Gold       0.00%
  Light Blue       5.00%
  Navy blue       20.00%
  Light Green       0.00%
  Grass Green       5.00%
  Brown       0.00%
  Black       35.00%
  White       0.00%
  Silver       20.00%
  Grey       0.00%
  Purple       0.00%
Total Votes: 20
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Black, red, pink, blue? Which is the right color for you?
Post Date: 31st Oct, 2005 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

Favorite Car Color
A Friend

Favorite Car Color - Page 4

Before when Jeffro was talking about the Camillion Car, he must have meant the colour "Mystic Chrome". My mother works at Ventra Plastics building car parts and the colour change light blue, light purple, and light turquoise. It sounds really cool, kind of like a mood ring. My favourite colour of car would have to be Navy Blue, it just seems cool thats all.

starblue.gif' /><!--endemo--> Inuyasha </p></div>

</div><div style=

Sponsored Links:
25th Feb, 2006 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #

Color Car Favorite

I have to say that my favorite colour of car would definitely be purple if I could choose.unfortunately in England I think that there is only one manufacturer who produces purple cars, so I think I would be pretty limited to the choice!
I have however seen 1 lilac car and I think it slightly has the edge for me over the dark purple!

26th Aug, 2006 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Car Color Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I voted black. I like red also. Red is my favorite color. My Saturn looks black but is really a very dark purple. The color is called blackberry. If someone sees it in the sun when it's clean and can see the purple in it, they are always surprised by it and say, "I thought your car was black!"

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2006 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Car Color
A Friend

Page 4 Color Car Favorite

That sounds like a cool color. I've also seen a green so dark it was almost black. It was called Phantom Green.

My favorite color is the color of the GTO car in Triple X (xXx) movie (with Vin Diesel)

I've owned vehicles in blue, black, white, grey, burgundy and red. Really, I love any color with lots of metallic in it.

23rd Oct, 2008 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

Color Car Favorite

That chameleon paint you guys mentioned comes in two types if that is what you want to call it. There is an already premixed version that gives you similar colors botched together (I actually heard some people here call it Botch paint heh go figure), so that is where you get the blue, purple, turquoise etc. That version also comes in how many colors you want 2, 3 or 4. I have never heard of 5, I think you would lose the effect with that many colors. So that premixed version is painted on like regular paint and with a clear coat over it to give it a 'glow'.

The other type is where you can chose what colors you want to blend together and is a lot more expensive that the premixed version. Again it is 2, 3 or 4 colors but this one is painted in layers. The paint itself is really translucent (picture colored glass) and also have different degrees of translucency. The more opaque ones are put first, then the more transparent ones at the top. So this version you are really painting you car 2, 3 or 4 times depending on how many colors you want. This is also why it is so expensive to paint your car this way. Imagine scratching a car with that paint on it and dude tells you it will cost you 5 to 10 grand to paint it back. Geeze I will have to sell my car just to paint back dude's car hehe

Oh by the way my favorite color is black especially with a nice gloss to top it off.

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2008 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Car Color
A Friend

Favorite Car Color

The color I like the best is the color purple. I think having a purple car, truck or SUV is the way to go. I had a truck that was painted a wedgewood blue. In the sun light it looked purple in other light it looked dark blue but at night it looked black. I liked that truck a lot because of the color scheme.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd May, 2015 - 11:28am / Post ID: #

Favorite Car Color - Page 4

I like black for a car especially if its a luxury car. Its the one color that no one can really argue over because it demands respect.

2nd May, 2015 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Car Color Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 4

I am partial to silver especially a very well painted metallic silver looks futuristic. One step ahead of that would be chrome but who could afford to put their entire car in chrome!

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
> TOPIC: Favorite Car Color

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,