Favorite Car Color - Page 6 of 6

My color is not in the list so I did not vote. - Page 6 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 9:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 6 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 

?
Poll: Out of the colors below which would you choose to have your car painted in?
  Red       10.00%
  Pink       0.00%
  Orange       0.00%
  Yellow       5.00%
  Gold       0.00%
  Light Blue       5.00%
  Navy blue       20.00%
  Light Green       0.00%
  Grass Green       5.00%
  Brown       0.00%
  Black       35.00%
  White       0.00%
  Silver       20.00%
  Grey       0.00%
  Purple       0.00%
Total Votes: 20
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Black, red, pink, blue? Which is the right color for you?
7th Jun, 2016 - 10:51am / Post ID: #

Favorite Car Color - Page 6

It depends on the vehicle. For trucks I think dark colors are best because they tend to be dirty. If I have a 4x4 then I like a dirt or green color. If its a sports car then hot red. If its a small car then white.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2016 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Car Color
A Friend

Color Car Favorite

I meant to vote for pink. I am always wearing a little pink. It makes a car so cute. I don't think pink looks good on a lot of vehicles but I prefer it on mine. Pink comes with a bonus aspect as well. When a boyfriend needs to borrow my car or has to drive it. I know, I'm evil *smile*.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 7th Jul, 2016 - 3:30pm

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2016 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Car Color
A Friend

Favorite Car Color Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I voted black for two reasons.
First of all, I think a metallic black just looks awesome on most cars. And secondly it's easier to keep clean because you don't see the dirt (Very practical).

24th Jul, 2016 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

Page 6 Color Car Favorite

Main problem with black is the absorption of heat during the summer. When that happens you have to turn up the glass and put on the AC instead of getting some summer air. I live silver myself but if I really could get my way I would have an all dull chrome look.

22nd Apr, 2017 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

Color Car Favorite

I like dark blue, even though I know the darker colors do make the vehicle warmer on hot days. I'm from down South, so this is a very real problem. Still, I can't get over the sleek look of a blue car with a black interior. It's just too classy.

I like every other option except for white or grey. My friend works at an auto shop, and he says that many accidents are caused because on bright days, there is a glare off the lighter colors. I'm not exactly sure how or why or if this is actually true, but this advice has scared me out of every purchasing cars in this color.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Car Color
A Friend

Favorite Car Color

My color is not in the list so I did not vote. I want a purple car again. I had a purple jeep that I had to get rid of so now I am driving a black car with deep dark tint. I still want to get another purple car.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  « First of 6 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Favorite Car Color

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,