Favorite Car Color - Page 2 of 6

Blue is my favourite color but for car...hmmmm - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 22nd May, 2004 - 2:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

?
Poll: Out of the colors below which would you choose to have your car painted in?
  Red       10.00%
  Pink       0.00%
  Orange       0.00%
  Yellow       5.00%
  Gold       0.00%
  Light Blue       5.00%
  Navy blue       20.00%
  Light Green       0.00%
  Grass Green       5.00%
  Brown       0.00%
  Black       35.00%
  White       0.00%
  Silver       20.00%
  Grey       0.00%
  Purple       0.00%
Total Votes: 20
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Black, red, pink, blue? Which is the right color for you?
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2003 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

Favorite Car Color
A Friend

Favorite Car Color - Page 2

I like Orange and yellow and definitly dark purple..Very manly wink.gif wink.gif

I love hondas too althought they dont make many sports cars

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2003 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Favorite Car Color
A Friend

Color Car Favorite

Yeah, I forgot to mention that I like the Dark Purple as well. Its like called Metallic Cherry Red or something messed like that. I saw a ferarri in Los Angeles this color and man...was it perty.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2003 - 11:01am / Post ID: #

Favorite Car Color
A Friend

Favorite Car Color Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I use to work in a body shop painting cars, well mainly knocking them back into shape. The word is red cars go faster. I don't believe that though. There is a cool paint that I like that is like a different colour, depending on what angle you are looking at it. Kind of like a camilian paint. I wouldn't paint my car with it though, but it looks good on some of the late model sports cars.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2003 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Car Color
A Friend

Page 2 Color Car Favorite

QUOTE (Jeffro @ 8-Dec 03, 5:01 AM)
There is a cool paint that I like that is like a different colour, depending on what angle you are looking at it. Kind of like a camilian paint.

I love that color paint! biggrin.gif At one of the local malls there is a guy that has a little low-rider pick up truck and his is painted with that. It really sets the truck out from the rest of the vehicles around it.

I actually wouldn't mind buying the guy's truck if he wasn't asking so much for it. Eh, I may end up painting my new truck with that paint and still be happy. ^^

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2003 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Car Color
A Friend

Color Car Favorite

Some paint like that would be nice...especially if it was black and when you looked at it from a different angle it was ruby red...that would kick butt.

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2003 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

Favorite Car Color
A Friend

Favorite Car Color

The only thing with that Leirsgrios is that I don't believe you can pick the color effect you want. It gives several color effects just looking at it from one angle.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2003 - 4:36am / Post ID: #

Favorite Car Color
A Friend

Favorite Car Color - Page 2

Heh, darn. I was hoping...I have a bunch of CDRW's and they have black bottoms and when the light shines on em they are ruby red...they kick butt.

22nd May, 2004 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Car Color Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

Blue is my favourite color but for car...hmmmm let me think...I would say black or red...yep..I want to be noticed laugh.gif just kidding....

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Favorite Car Color

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,