Muscle Cars!

Muscle Cars - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 10th Dec, 2003 - 6:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

?
Poll: Which Muscle Car Period Do You Like The Most?
  1960's Muscle Cars       25.00%
  1970's Muscle Cars       75.00%
Total Votes: 8
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Muscle Cars Cars too old to remember, but too good to forget. Use this Thread to Discuss Muscle Cars in general, but there may be other Threads dealing with specific aspects of Muscle Cars.
Muscle Cars! Related Information to Muscle Cars!
  • Katrina Car Sale - Beware!
  • 2nd Nov, 2003 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

Muscle Cars!

Muscle Cars

This Thread is for GENERAL Muscle Car Discussion.

There are many other Threads within the Board that also deal with Muscle Cars, please do look for the.

Some people can't get rid of their dad's pr granddad's car, just because it looks like a mini-truck or because it is heavy, or it could be... well, you know the reason. So what is your favorite muscle car?

Sponsored Links:
    Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2003 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

Muscle Cars!
    A Friend

Cars Muscle

Mustang GT 1969....its a very nice muscle car...i think i have the year right.  Its 1960 something.  Its the really nice year of mustang...know what i mean?

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2003 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Muscle Cars!
    A Friend

Muscle Cars! Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Well I have several favorites but my main one is the 68-69 Z28 Camaro. I have a pic of one and man is she bad to the bone. If I knew how to upload it into my post I would but I have not one clue of how too.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2003 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

Muscle Cars!
    A Friend

Cars Muscle

I like the old corvettes, the look so neat. I don't like the new ones, i would rather have a porche anyday.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2003 - 11:18am / Post ID: #

Muscle Cars!
    A Friend

Cars Muscle

The good thing about old cars are that they are classic and not plastic. The best classic car in my book is an australian muscle car called a GTS Monaro, they were manufactered by General Motors Holden in the 70's. A 308ci HQ 2 door would be the ideal model.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2003 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

Muscle Cars!
    A Friend

Muscle Cars!

QUOTE (Jeffro @ 8-Dec 03, 5:18 AM)
    The good thing about old cars are that they are classic and not plastic.

This statement is so true. They really don't make cars like they used to in the ways of being durable and sturdy body frames.

australian muscle car called a GTS Monaro

I don't believe that I have ever heard of this model car. I may have to do a search for it and see what it looks like. Or if you have a link to a page where the pic is, that would be great. wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    Post Date: 9th Dec, 2003 - 6:54am / Post ID: #

Muscle Cars!
    A Friend

Muscle Cars

This site https://www.uniquecarsandparts.com.au/car_i...n_hq_monaro.htm gives the low down on the model and has some photos that were released for promotions back when they came off the production line. They are photos of stock standard vehicles, but I think they look better when they are customised.

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2003 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

Muscle Cars!
    A Friend

Muscle Cars Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Thank you so much for posting the link Jeffro. I did check out the pic and that is a tight looking car. Definitely can be ranked a classic. cool.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: Muscle Cars!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,