Muscle Cars! - Page 5 of 6

The best thing about muscle cars is they out - Page 5 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 10th Jan, 2015 - 3:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

?
Poll: Which Muscle Car Period Do You Like The Most?
  1960's Muscle Cars       25.00%
  1970's Muscle Cars       75.00%
Total Votes: 8
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Muscle Cars Cars too old to remember, but too good to forget. Use this Thread to Discuss Muscle Cars in general, but there may be other Threads dealing with specific aspects of Muscle Cars.
Muscle Cars! Related Information to Muscle Cars!
  • Katrina Car Sale - Beware!
  • 5th Feb, 2008 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

Muscle Cars! - Page 5

I had a friend who owned a pimped 75 ford and he treated it like it was some sort of baby or girl friend. What's up with men and their toys? rolleyes.gif

Sponsored Links:
    5th Feb, 2008 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

Cars Muscle

Hey you gals love to shop and buy jewelry and cosmetics right? We love our cars and some of us our muscle cars!

6th Feb, 2008 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

Muscle Cars! Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Well said comstat!

After all we can tend to our wives they may leave, our dog one day will die, but a well maintained machine will always be there when we need to drive.

Besides men are just big boys with more money to play, and the one at the end with the coolest toy wins! So far I am in last place undecided.gif .

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2010 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 5 Cars Muscle

Women muscle in on classic cars

The shapely curves and head-turning 'phwoar' power of classic cars are attracting women - and not as passengers. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2010 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Cars Muscle

Name: Carfan

Comments: Muscle cars from the 70s are some of the best. They have this bloated look that I really love. Cars now have this tight look that I miss seeing in a pimped out muscle car.

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2011 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Muscle Cars!

Muscle cars of the future

What do you get when you combine a classic American muscle car with the Japanese underworld? Ref. Source 1

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    29th Sep, 2011 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Muscle Cars - Page 5

My problem with the modern cars is the materials they use to make it. Just imagine that you get hit by someone at not such a great speed and your car and everyone in it is flattened like a pancake. It is better to have a 1960-1970 muscle car and restore it plus it will be incredibly valuable. Either that or buy something that isn't small on the road like Hummer or truck.

10th Jan, 2015 - 3:45am / Post ID: #

Muscle Cars Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 5

The best thing about muscle cars is they out last some of the tin metal cars they make today. Back then it was real metal that could take some knocking, now if you lean too much on your side panel it might dent. rolleyes.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Muscle Cars!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,