Muscle Cars! - Page 2 of 6

I just love these cars. They just stand out - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 23rd Feb, 2005 - 3:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

?
Poll: Which Muscle Car Period Do You Like The Most?
  1960's Muscle Cars       25.00%
  1970's Muscle Cars       75.00%
Total Votes: 8
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Muscle Cars Cars too old to remember, but too good to forget. Use this Thread to Discuss Muscle Cars in general, but there may be other Threads dealing with specific aspects of Muscle Cars.
Muscle Cars! Related Information to Muscle Cars!
  • Katrina Car Sale - Beware!
  • 1st Jan, 2004 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

Muscle Cars! - Page 2

My favorite old car is the surfer Woody cars from the 50/60s. Those were cool! not really considered muscle cars, but the ultimate surfer vehicle smile.gif

(of course, I grew up near Los Angeles beaches...)

Roz

Sponsored Links:
    Post Date: 12th Feb, 2004 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

Muscle Cars!
    A Friend

Cars Muscle

I have two favorites 1st The 1969 Mustang Mach 1 with the 429 cobra jet,(my uncle used to have one,fastest car I know of,scary fast).
    2nd is The 1969 Ford Bronco with the 351 cleveland,excellant climber.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2004 - 7:16am / Post ID: #

Muscle Cars!
    A Friend

Muscle Cars! Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I think i'll take my old muscle car new and shiney. Ford still makes them, right as rain.. and if your worried about plastic, well. Thats why you get these ungodly expensive cars built custom in the first place, with a carbonized steel frame, so if you do somehow end up at the bad end of a wrong turn, you'll tear through anything thats in your way.

Ahh, yes.. someone knows what their talking about here. *Grin*

Ford Mustang, Shelby Gt-500.

Eleanor

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2004 - 4:41am / Post ID: #

Muscle Cars!
    A Friend

Page 2 Cars Muscle

I've never been particulary interested in cars, but the 1970 Pontiac Trans-Am Ram Air IV is a dream of mine to own. Too bad som many of the old American muscle cars were made with automatic transmissions. I need control, baby!

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2004 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

Muscle Cars!
    A Friend

Cars Muscle

I love cars, but I don't know hardly anything about them, but I do have a true need for speed. I live in a small town that had stock car races as I was growning up *they stopped having them annually now, but still have a race or two in the summer* My dad was a racer, and I loved helping him on his car.

Right now the only car I want is a 2004 Nissan 35OZ Roadster...*drool* Oh yes, thats what I'm talking about wink.gif

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2004 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

Muscle Cars!
    A Friend

Muscle Cars!

My favorite is the Mach Series Mustangs. They look very sweet with the racing stripes in black with a white body. I think it is one of the few muscle cars that looks good with racing stripes. The drawback of all restored muscle cars is the horrible gas mileage.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2004 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

Muscle Cars!
    A Friend

Muscle Cars - Page 2

It's got to be a Plymouth Baracuda for me. My dad has a 1967, black-with-leather-interior-flames-going-up-the-side-make-your-mouth-water Baracuda sitting in his drive way and it is SO beautiful. I am trying to sweet talk him out of it but he won't budge. We also have a nice looking Challenger but it's nothing compared to that 'Cuda.

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2005 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Muscle Cars!
    A Friend

Muscle Cars Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

I just love these cars. They just stand out today against the backdrop of "cooki-cutter" cars. I like the Boss Mustangs and Chevy Chevelle SS.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Muscle Cars!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,