Abortion - The World's View - Page 11 of 13

55,772,015 Abortions in America Since Roe - Page 11 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 19th Jan, 2013 - 11:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Abortion Roe vs. Wade - Global view on Abortion, Abortion Laws, Personal Experiences, etc. Some countries allow abortions and others do not but the heated debate is most apparent in the united States where some are for and against it. What is your view?
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2012 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Abortion - The World's View - Page 11

Abortion Doc: Stop Using Terms Baby and Unborn Child, They"re Cells

Progressives are masters at changing the definitions of words either to hide or push an agenda. The issue of abortion is no different.

In a new piece by George Lakoff called The Sacredness of Life and Liberty, Lakoff teaches progressives that they shouldn't be using terms like baby or unborn child to describe "cells" in the womb. Lakoff also rails against the Texas GOP for daring to use the words pain or victim to describe the condition of the unborn child cells during abortion. And yes, Lakoff calls for the use of the word "abortion" to be abolished too. Ref. Source 8

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2012 - 10:23am / Post ID: #

View Worlds - Abortion

Shock: Writer Wishes Her Mother Had Had an Abortion

English writer Lynn Beisner is drawing gasps from readers across the world today over a column she wrote in the London Guardian saying she wishes her mother had had an abortion, because it would have supposedly made her mother's life better.

Titled, "I wish my mother had aborted me," Beisner writes: "This is no "I wish I"d never been born" howl of angst. I love my mother, and having an abortion would have given her a better life. There is no way my love-starved, trauma-addled mother was in a position to raise a child." Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2012 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

Abortion - The World's View Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Drug Wrongly Used to Do Abortions Worldwide Should be Removed WHO List

A group of researchers led by Professor Allyson Pollock from the Centre for Primary Care and Public Health at Barts and the London School of Medicine concluded that there is insufficient evidence that Misoprostol - also know as Cytotec, can effectively treat women for postpartum bleeding. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2012 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

Page 11 View Worlds - Abortion

Asian Population Conference Ignores How Aborton Decimates People

op Asian demographers, population experts, and UN staff gathered in Bangkok this week to address the region's aging crisis. Despite the severity of the low fertility predicament, abortion, contraception, and "reproductive and s-xual health" were the subject of one out of every four papers presented. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2012 - 4:28am / Post ID: #

View Worlds - Abortion

Study Confirms Childbirth is Safer for Women Than Abortion

Abortion advocates are perpetually promoting the claim that abortion is safer than child birth. They assert that if we want to decrease maternal mortality around the world, we need to promote abortion. A new study published this month in Denmark demonstrates the falsity of this claim, finding that both early and late abortion is associated with a significantly higher risk of death to the mother than is child birth. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2012 - 9:33am / Post ID: #

Abortion - The World's View

World Health Organization Promotes New "How-To" Abortion Manual

The World Health Organization (WHO) is devoting much staff time and resources to promoting the legalization of abortion around the world. In fact, it has just come out with a new "how-to" manual entitled Safe abortion: technical and policy guidance for health systems. Ref. Source 4

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2013 - 11:25am / Post ID: #

Abortion - World's View - Page 11

Shocking Time Magazine Cover: After 40 Years, Abortion Activists Losing

The mainstream media will get around to covering abortion this month as the nation marks 40 years of legalized abortion for any reason throughout pregnancy via Roe v Wade. Time magazine has released its issue, which comes to a shocking conclusion.

The cover article makes the case that the pro-abortion side is losing the abortion debate, saying, "40 Years Ago, Abortion Rights Activists Won an Epic Victory With Roe v. Wade. They"re been losing ever since." Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2013 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

Abortion - World's View Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 11

55,772,015 Abortions in America Since Roe vs. Wade in 1973

The United States marks 40 years of legalized abortion in all fifty states at any time for any reason throughout pregnancy on January 22nd, the anniversary of the Roe v. Wade Supreme Court decision. Since that time, there have been approximately 55,772,015 abortions that have destroyed the lives of unborn children.

An estimate published by the National Right to Life Committee this time in 2011 indicated there have been an estimated 54,559,615 abortions since the Supreme Court handed down its 1973 Roe vs. Wade decision allowing virtually unlimited abortions. Ref. Source 1

+  « First of 13 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 

> TOPIC: Abortion - The World's View

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,