Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post - Page 74 of 112

I'd suggest describing your character - Page 74 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Jan, 2017 - 8:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 112 pgs.  70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78  ...Latest (112) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons - Only Mature Minded Players who intend on being regular participants should Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
26th Jan, 2017 - 1:02am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post - Page 74

Born Free says...

I suggest a rogue if you will. Use the roll system the Dungeon Master wants you to use, he describes it in the first post of this thread. Whatever you use has to be posted here and the Dungeon Master Oks it first.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Jan, 2017 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post
A Friend

Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

Abnninja you can be any character you wish. I have most all the books for 3.5. All I ask is that it be 1st level and it must be approved by me. IF you have a character you are thinking of post it here and let me see it.

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2017 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I created a rogue as Krusten suggested. I thought I created it where you could see it. I hit the button in the upper left. Do I need to copy it and paste? Sorry for all the questions, I'm still getting my feet under me here. Or, now that I see my post perhaps my character is attached right here!

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 26th Jan, 2017 - 3:18am

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2017 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 74 Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

I see the character to the right explain the +7 initiative modifier I would like to see how much gold you started with and how you came to that figure. I do not see any listings for weapons, armor please make sure you have everything listed on the character sheet to the right before I approve it.

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2017 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

RGR, here is what I did. I used the starting package listed under Rogue for my starting equipment. Armor is leather and weapons are a rapier, dagger, and light crossbow. He rolled 11 gold to start. As for my initiative it is Initiative modifier: +7 = +3 [dexterity] +4 [improved initiative]. I used Pathfinder's JavaScript generator as it's the best one I know of.

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2017 - 3:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Make sure you list your equipment as well as your armor and weapons. Also make sure to add you plus and minuses to your core stats. Your character is approved for play. You can introduce yourself in the players thread. I will get you in the game soon.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Jan, 2017 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters Play Post - Page 74

Two last quick questions. Do you want me to introduce myself In Character: or Out of Character: ? Also, in which thread do I introduce myself. Thanks.

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2017 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters Play Post D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 74

I'd suggest describing your character either arriving in town or doing something there.

The rest of us aren't in a position to hook up with you right away, so that will have to wait.

Also, I believe this is the thread he'd like you to post in for now. Its reserved for oc discussion and the like. Source 7t.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.