Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post - Page 76 of 112

7 skill ranks: +1 each to Concentration, Craftarmor, - Page 76 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Mar, 2017 - 5:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 112 pgs.  72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80  ...Latest (112) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons - Only Mature Minded Players who intend on being regular participants should Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2017 - 6:43am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post - Page 76

Decided to go with Warblade rather than trying to shoehorn something particularly complex into this.

Not 100% done with the details, but it is pretty close I believe.

Went ahead and activated the first gem, got lucky with the result, a masterwork weapon. I'd like to replace the longaxe on his sheet with the masterwork version.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 16th Feb, 2017 - 6:50am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2017 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

That sounds good to me. Yes you can start with the masterwork long axe. Everything is looking good. I will Approve this character. I will fit you into the game.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2017 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Right then, just let me know when and under what circumstances to make that introduction.

As a player at least, I still kind of like him being found as a kept trophy, but him blowing into town, or even encountered while heading to handle the same contract the party is on would seem to work as well.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 16th Feb, 2017 - 6:40pm

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2017 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 76 Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

Stand by I as I know where you are right now as you fill everything in. Currently you are deactivated and area trophy of sorts. You are in a bright room. I will not give away anything else until you see it in the main game thread.

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

MaxD and Sharkman. If you wish to roll up characters do it here in this thread so that your rolls can be seen. Just making a character sheet will not get you in the game. I allow most any race but still a lot is randomed rolled. Let me know if you still are interested.

9th Mar, 2017 - 4:16am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dark Druid says...

Ability Score increase: +1 to Dexterity = 16 (+3)
Flow on effects to AC, Reflex, Skills, initiative.

7 skill ranks:
+1 Concentration
+1 Listen
+1 Spot
+4 Survival [synergy with Knowlegde (Nature)]

+1 BAB, Fort, Will, Spell of each level.

Class features: Resist Nature's Lure

Now that I'm fourth level, can I have Fluffles grow into a medium-sized black panther with a Leopard's statistics? Perhaps he can run away into the forest for the 8 days we have and return buffed up. I have no idea how long it takes for wild cats to mature in real life.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Hp on D8 (+0): 5 (1 roll, as D2-8)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Mar, 2017 - 4:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters Play Post - Page 76

Over the next eight days Mr Fluffles will grow a bit each day until he is a medium sized black panther. Go ahead and add in his stats as such.

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2017 - 5:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters Play Post D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 76

7 skill ranks: +1 each to Concentration, Craftarmor, Craftweapon, Jump, and K-history. 2 points to crossclass skill Autohypnosis (With +2 synergy bonus from Concentration)

+1BAB and Fort

Uncanny dodge (Don't lose Dexterity AC bonus when surprised)

+1 maneuver known: picked Charging Minotaur.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.