Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 290 of 449

Out of Character: There are wagons in this - Page 290 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Feb, 2017 - 11:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 449 pgs.  286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 290

Thudding steps can be heard by Krusten, Zork and Ildrahil as Avan approaches followed by an apparent construct. It says, "So, it is done then."

Turning to Avan he says, "I wish to repeat my offer of aid. I am known as Bastion, and my axe is yours until I decide the debt is repaid."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ildrahil goes to the mage and checks for signs of life, "Dead, he be dead. He turns slowly, hands to his sides and away from all weapons. I swear to ye both I killed him but with no proof from his lips words be all I have as proof. If ye work with him let us be at it then. If ye do not and trust me not, I fear we will be at it anyway. If ye believe me then let us search this place thoroughly but quickly before the minotaurs return."

27th Feb, 2017 - 6:18am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Dark Druid says...

After catching up Avan replies, "Yes it looks like the deed is done." Putting a hand on Bastion, he says, "Don't worry, he's with us now. These are all my allies, Krusten, Zork, Albrecht and Champ behind you and ... " He looks at Ildrahil, "You who killed the mage, I think we can count you as an ally now. Who are you?"

After the introduction, Avan also introduces himself, "I am Avan and this is Mister Fluffles." He picks up the hissing black cat. "He's become quite the fierce one, I might even drop part of his cutesy name. Just Fluffles, is that better?" The cat calms down slightly.

27th Feb, 2017 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 290 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht tenses as he follows the group and sees a new stranger bending over a dead body. No one else seems to react, and upon closer inspection, Albrecht realizes the dead body belongs to the mage. He relaxes, though Champ still has his hackles raised as he sniffs the air. "I am Albrecht, stranger. I for one appreciate you taking care of our problem. We do not work for, nor have any positive feelings toward this mage. He kept running away from us, making battle difficult. It seems his reach exceeded his grasp and he ran into your blade. I am surprised by how many people are in this cave, but as the mage is dead, I can't believe this to be some kind of trick." Turning to his current allies (Krusten, Zork, and Avan), Albrecht says "What say you, should we invite them to join us?"

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ildrahil exhales audibly as he looks up. "Thanks to thee and thee" and he looks at Albrecht and Avan. "It seems I am in need of strong friends in this are. He looks at Krusten, "And my thanks to thee for not killing me. I am often more stubborn than I am wise. Had I been on the other side of that bow I mayn't have held my arrow. I start by begging your forgiveness… " With that he takes the dagger out from his belt and layng it on the ground. "Twas just a blade I found in this stash. I am Ildrahil, come out into this wide world to make my fortune and perhaps make a friend or three. The mage and his goons tied me up, something I like not at all. When he appeared out of thin air after I managed to extricate myself from my bonds I decided it was a fine time to have a conversation with him, this is the result. But what of the Minotaurs?"

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bastion says, "It would appear they have been dealt with. That one," he points at Zork with a thick finger, "Bears an axe I am all too familiar with, and I doubt that mage would have engaged without his creatures if he had any choice."

"If this place has indeed been neutralized, might I suggest we work on recovering valuables from this cave? I gathered that these men have been preying on travelers for quite some time, so there should be much of value. The rest of my gear should be here somewhere as well."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 28th Feb, 2017 - 4:52am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Feb, 2017 - 11:22am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 290

The Third says...

Zork assesses the situation and says rather obviously, "Everyone stand down the situation is under control, finally". He looks for Krusten to reassure her so she doesn't come in the room firing her arrows.

Zork introduces himself and then somewhat interrogates the new faces trying to ascertain if the mage has not taken on a new form in one of these persons. Once he is assured about their being genuine he relaxes.

He comments while looking at Avan, "We need to decipher what these things are (Magic items), split them up and camp. Do you think we can get the horses in here?"

Zork continues to look in the cave to see if there is perhaps another exit that the mage's key or disc opens. He then informs Faerydae of the good news and looks to see if the horses can pass by the waterfall if no other entrance can be found.

Zork III Results:
  • Spot / listen on D20 (+1): 3, 19 (2 rolls)

28th Feb, 2017 - 11:54am / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 290

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: There are wagons in this large cave, I think it can be safely assumed that they were brought in through a larger entrance. I remember reading (Though I think it was posted for someone else) that this cave we are standing in opens up to the outside as a large entrance, but I could be mistaken.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.