Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 291 of 449

Out of Character: Thanks for reminding me! - Page 291 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 1:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 449 pgs.  287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
28th Feb, 2017 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 291

Dark Druid says...

Avan gets to work, checking all the items with Detect Magic and identifying the auras they give off. He warns against blindly using anything with an evocation or necromancy aura until it is properly identified in town.

"Do we need more healing spells prepared for the next morning?"

Out of Character: No robe, nor weapons apart from the greataxes?

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Spellcraft on D20 (+6): 19, 11, 10, 26, 23, 23 (6 rolls)
  • Spellcraft on D20 (+6): 17, 17, 25, 13, 19, 20 (6 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ildrahil sees the activity begin and is impressed by how the people work together. He starts looking around for his armor and for suitable weapons. He doesn't feel comfortable enough yet to get into the discussion about where to place defenses. He'll take whatever cues he receives from others and integrate in as he can. He does mention that he's feeling a bit light headed from his fight with the mage.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 28th Feb, 2017 - 1:53pm

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Bastion will get to work helping to shift goods about and to secure the cave as best they can.

As people begin settling down for the night, he pulls out his tools and begins tinkering with the damage caused to his torso, while sitting where he can keep an eye out for intruders.

Out of Character: taking 10 on the check, so 4 HP repaired assuming the night goes uninterrupted. Gear shopping list in case any such are available in the loot: MW longsword, MW heavy shield, any quality longbow, especially a composite one.

1st Mar, 2017 - 4:38am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Page 291 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Krusten finally joins everyone waiting in the background with her bow still pulled back in a semi-ready position. She remains mistrustful of all the new folks and observes them from the background as things are checked. After awhile she says, "I will go tell Faerydae what is happening."

Krusten Results:
  • Spot, listen on D20 (+0): 7, 20 (2 rolls)

1st Mar, 2017 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrechts helps where he can with setting up camp and getting people healed. He wants to make sure that he saves at least one spell in case something happens in the night, but he will use Cure Minor Wounds at least once for anyone who needs it. Afterwards, Albrecht finds a nice nook between the crates with room for him and Champ to settle into. He will take last watch before sunrise.

Out of Character: Albrecht can cast Cure Minor Wounds 4 times, but I am not sure about KNtoran's restrcitions on using it (Can all 4 be cast on one person if need be?). Albrecht only has one level 1 spell left for the day, so he will save it unless it is dire, in case something happens in the night.

Albrecht Results:
  • Albrecht Spot on D20 (+8): 9 (1 roll)
  • Albrecht Listen on D20 (+4): 24 (1 roll)
  • Champ Spot and Listen on D20 (+5): 22, 9 (2 rolls)

1st Mar, 2017 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dark Druid says...

"We should try to fix one of the wagons and take it into town," Avan suggests. "Shame we left Zork's in town. These chests and the wardrobes are magical in and of themselves. I for one do not want to carry a wardrobe into town, and disassembling it will likely ruin any enchantments."

Avan and cat take last watch as usual.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 1st Mar, 2017 - 1:16pm

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Spot/Listen on D20 (+9): 13, 15 (2 rolls)
  • Cat Spot/Listen on D20 (+4): 5, 21 (2 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Mar, 2017 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 291

Bastion waves Albrecht off when he brings up healing, "I can make repairs myself. You should know that such spells are only partially effective in restoring my body. Unless it is an emergency, it is preferable to save your resources for another."

"Avan, I will need to take a closer look to assess the damage, but I may be able to assist in repairing a wagon or two. I have some minor skill with shaping wood. With luck, enough wheels will be usable. I suspect acting as a wheelwright out here is beyond me"

Out of Character: Bastion doesn't need sleep at all, so he's up all night, but he'll also be mostly busy making repairs to himself for that period.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 1st Mar, 2017 - 1:58pm

2nd Mar, 2017 - 1:12am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 291

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: Thanks for reminding me! I can prepare Wood Shape in the morning. Even 2 uses! Would that be good enough to help craft a wagon? Shall I roll the 30% chance for objects with moving parts? Craft check still required?

Avan believes it is better to bring the horses in the short way, securing them with a system of ropes so they don't fall off. The best solution would be to leave them outside.

If we can't assemble a cart, what if we push the emptied wardrobes and chests into the river and let them float along with us?

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.