Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 307 of 449

"I may be able to hurt it is it is a - Page 307 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Mar, 2017 - 5:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 449 pgs.  303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
28th Mar, 2017 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 307

Born Free says...

Krusten says, "You all are silly. I could have given the guy a potion and he would of had full health and not have to walk all the way back to town by himself."

She shakes her head and then continues, "Lets hope your decisions at the fort will not be like that one." She maintains her position in the march again watching her birdie.

Krusten Results:
  • Spot, listen on D20 (+0): 7, 5 (2 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
29th Mar, 2017 - 4:56am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: Can I quickly retcon my spell choices to include Goodberry and two Pass Without Trace? If so, can I offer the man a goodberry and pocket the rest? If not I can prepare them tomorrow.

My survival roll assumes we're tracking (Moving at half speed after we come across a clue). Fluffles' survival is going by scent.

In Character: Avan looks out on the dirt road, searching for places either we've previously camped, or had battles at.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Spot/Listen on D20 (+10): 11, 12 (2 rolls)
  • Cat Spot/Listen on D20 (+6): 20, 16 (2 rolls)
  • Survival on D20 (+14): 17 (1 rolls)
  • Cat Survival on D20 (+1): 7 (1 rolls)

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Until reasonably certain the bird is not a familiar, Bastion will urge avoiding leaving cover while it remains up there.

For the immediate moment, he is looking for several things, and encouraging others to assist him in doing so:
-Signs of any recent or often repeated activity outside of the fort
-A suitable campsite out of sight of both the fort and the road, the group must be able to get the war wagon there.
-The best vantage point from which to observe the fort and activity within.

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 307 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

As with before the war wagon can only be turned around at the top of the rises where camps were present. You have very little cover for the war wagon while it is on the narrow road.

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Need to get the thing out of sight somehow for a bit. Is there any way to get it far enough off the road that it can be hidden? We'd want it where we're camping, but a culvert somewhere would do if getting it back out wouldn't present too much of a problem.

30th Mar, 2017 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dark Druid says...

Avan casts Speak with Animals and calls out to the bird, "Bird! It's nice to meet you! Why don't you fly down here and talk to us?"

When he has its attention and it flies closer, he uses Wild Empathy to influence it's attitude so it sees us in a more positive light.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Wild Empathy on D20 (+4): 11 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 307

Bastion says, "That may be a familiar, Deanna, do you have any means of telling whether or not that is a natural bird, or bringing it down from here?"

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 307

"I may be able to hurt it is it is a familiar but I do not know if it will cause enough damage to fell it. It looks to be a hawk similar what your companion has as the size, shape and color matches", she replies.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.