Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 318 of 449

Krusten curses that she could not have the - Page 318 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Apr, 2017 - 1:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 449 pgs.  314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 318

With the torches on the wall there will be no shadows so you would have to be down below or exposed on top of the wall. There are others on the wall too.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

It appears Ildrahil is the only one going into the gatehouse. He goes in the gatehouse in gaseous form.

Out of Character: Is anyone there? What rolls do I need to make?

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 27th Apr, 2017 - 2:15pm

27th Apr, 2017 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Born Free says...

Out of Character: I wish this was posted before so I could put an action for it. Anyway if they are using torches then that means there are shadows somewhere. There must be some part of the place that isn't lighted unless they're using a serious amount of torches. Anyways just put me down where I can get some arrows in these brutes.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 318 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Speaking to the spellcasters, Bastion says, "You know what to do with those below, these two are mine."

Bastion moves forward, Rod shifting into the form of a Battleaxe, shield at the ready, his motions adopting a heavy handed but open stance before closing in for the attack.

Out of Character: First time I've actually run this character through his paces, hopefully all is right, +4 battleaxe, swift action to activate punishing stance (-2 AC, +1d6 damage on all melee strikes) So with shield, Bastion has a base AC of 20 for now
Round 1 Steely Wind Maneuver (Strike two adjacent enemies simultaneously, separate attack rolls)
Round 2 Steely Strike (+4 to melee hit, enemies other than target of maneuver gain +4 to melee hit bastion for 1 round)
Round 3 Crusader's Strike (Heal self 1d6+IL if attack hits)
Round 4 Standard attack to refresh maneuvers.

27th Apr, 2017 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

As soon as he is released, Albrecht comes up and surveys the situation. Seeing guards readying their attack, he tries to decide his best course of action. If there is only one entrance and most of the guards are on the other side, he will cast Impeding Stones to block easy access. If the guards surround Bastion, Deanna and himself too closely, then he'll cast Kelpstrand at one of the closest. Either way he will then engage with his Quarterstaff until he can get a better sense of the battlefield. And if Bastion kills them before all this is necessary, then Albrecht will look out into the courtyard to get a better feel for how much reinforcements they will be dealing with.

Krama waits patiently, for a bear, down by Avan as the group above begins their assault. She watches Avan waiting for him to do something to help, as she doesn't understand why they are staying behind.

Out of Character: I am not sure if Krusten is on the same wall/tower side as Bastion's group. It might also help to have a map showing where the enemies we can see are relative to us. Hopefully my conditional is clear enough. I will make the grapple checks below for the kelpstrand, but it should only be used if the guards are surrounding us instead of grouped up where the impeding stones would be more effective. For kelpstrand the grapple check is BAB+Wisdom+CL, so 3+4+4=11.

Reconcile Edited: Alchyrogue on 27th Apr, 2017 - 3:11pm

Albrecht Results:
  • Albrecht Spot on D20 (+9): 21 (1 roll)
  • Albrecht Listen on D20 (+10): 30 (1 roll)
  • Albrecht Rng Tch Atk on D20 (+7): 16 (1 roll)
  • Albrecht Grapple on D20 (+11): 20 (1 roll)
  • Albrecht TWF qrtrstf 1 on D20 (+6): 23, 24, 26 (3 rolls)
  • TWF dmg 1 on D4 (+6): 7, 7, 9 (3 rolls)
  • Albrecht TWF qrtrstf 2 on D20 (+2): 3, 22, 19 (3 rolls)
  • TWF dmg 2 on D4 (+5): 6, 9, 8 (3 rolls)
  • Krama Spot and Listen on D20 (+4): 10, 10 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ildrahil notes in his gaseous form or in his human form that he cannot operate the levers by himself to drop the drawbridge. He remains in gaseous form and goes out to find his way up to the top of the tower.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 318

Ildrahil would not be able to tell if he could operate the mechanism in gaseous from as it is just a wheel that needs to be turned. He would have to be in human form and try it to see that he does not have the strength needed to turn it enough to release the pin holding the bigger wheel and chain in place.

28th Apr, 2017 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 318

Born Free says...

Krusten curses that she could not have the element of surprise but she does not finch and begins attacking right away. When she puts down the guards she will out the torches so there can be shadows and then assess where the enemies are located.

Krusten Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+8): 26 (1 roll)
  • Attack on D20 (+15): 34, 17, 33, 20 (4 rolls)
  • Damage on D20 (+2): 22, 3, 14, 8 (4 rolls)
  • Hide on D20 (+0): 19 (1 rolls)
  • Spot / listen on D20 (+0): 3, 3 (2 rolls)

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.