Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 340 of 449

Out of Character: I assume if we are bringing - Page 340 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Jun, 2017 - 12:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 449 pgs.  336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2017 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 340

Out of Character: I think everyone, Krusten included, would be heading out together. K may be leaving the group for now, but it sounds like this is the road to take to go to the monastery you mentioned before, no reason to separate until her path splits from ours.

Sponsored Links:
24th Jun, 2017 - 9:44am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Avan purchases his own Wand of Cure Light Wounds. Then he prepares his horse and gets ready to move out. He buys a few rations and plans to prepare Goodberries every day, but doesn't really need to eat thanks to his new ring. He revels in his very short but fulfilling rests, allowing him to experience more of the night and try to connect with it spiritually.

Out of Character: I assume standard price, 750 for the wand brand new with a full 50 charges?

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2017 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"I suggest we seek lodging near the outskirts of town, then go sign off on the sale of the fort in the morning together. From there, we can take advantage of the market, and seek out hints of what we can do next. Agreed?"

As usual in crowds, Bastion will don his large hooded cloak to conceal his unusual features and limit the staring. He holds it particularly close on the side with his purse.

24th Jun, 2017 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 340 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

"Outskirts?" Avan asks. "Are we poor? I want to see what excesses are currently corrupting the wealthy in this nation. Can we not ask for lodging in the palace?"

Out of Character: I presume we would have taken the wagon - just to have the Chests of Holding on hand. We could have most of our current wealth there. As such Avan isn't keeping a close eye on his moneybag, but watches the wagon like a hawk.

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2017 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"I had actually meant it as a courtesy for you and Albrecht, as I thought you would once again wish to camp away from the city. I would not object to staying elsewhere, though I would prefer to avoid attracting too much notice, which requesting rooms at the palace would likely garner"

25th Jun, 2017 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dark Druid says...

"My connection to nature isn't based on my closeness to civilisation," Avan replies. "The night permeates everywhere and survival is still a strong motivator. Even stronger between groups, as we can see the nations willing to go to war just for the collective to survive."

"I am going to go ask for a place inside. Albrecht if you wish to stay away from the city, I'll see you in the morning!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2017 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 340

Bastion shrugs, "Fine by me, I don't need a room in any case, I shall go ahead and stay wherever we find space for the wagon, ensure that remains secure."

True to his word, the warforged will spend the night reading and fiddling by the wagon with the strange looking crossbow he's carried ever since the last town. He will meet up with the others in the morning when they are ready to proceed.

26th Jun, 2017 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 340

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: I assume if we are bringing the wagon, that we probably have to leave it outside of town where there is space to store it (I am not imagining there are many 'garages' to store it in).

As the group started getting to more and more civilized areas, Albrecht was drawing quite a bit of attention as a halfling rode on the back of such a massive bear. Albrecht and Krama care little for or about the extra attention, but he tries to use to the best advantage by making it clear he was guarding their wagon and no one should mess with it.

As they approach the city, Albrecht has to consider for a while what is best to do with Krama. There aren't many woods where she can go hunt to her content and not worry about humans bothering her. He doesn't suppose that they would allow a bear to sleep inside or be 'stabled' with the horses. In response to the group talking about where to sleep for the night, Albrecht replies "While I prefer to sleep in the woods with Krama, it will not cause me undue stress to sleep in town for a few nights. I am most worried about what to do with Krama. I fear she will not be safe in the woods by herself and I know not where else to keep her. I will search for a suitable place and meet you in the morning at the castle entrance."

Out of Character: Albrecht goes off to search for suitable lodging for him and his bear. Now I am assuming that druids and others who keep 'exotic' animals as companions are not so rare as to cause an undue uproar in the city. I am sure people are not comfortable, but in a city this size there has to be somewhere that has come to specialize in dealing with masters and their 'pets'. Is there any chance of Albrecht finding such a place for him and Krama to stay for the night? I have given a gather information and a diplomacy check to see if Albrecht finds it.

Albrecht Results:
  • Albrecht Gather Info on D20 (-1): 4 (1 roll)
  • Albrecht Diplomacy on D20 (+0): 3 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.