Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 341 of 449

Ildrahil looks at his cohorts and says, "My - Page 341 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Jun, 2017 - 10:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 449 pgs.  337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Jun, 2017 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 341

Out of Character: A city this size would see a heck of a lot of merchants. Far more inns than not would have space for wagons, they'd have to.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Jun, 2017 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: And if not inns than there would certainly be many stables located near inns that would have room for the wagons. That said, we would need to establish a guard on them.

Ildrahil goes with Albrecht to see the town and get the feel of it.

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2017 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Bastion will regroup with the others in the morning, and head off to see the chancellor. He is eager to see this business done with, He doesn't like the possibility this government will try to use him and his companions.

26th Jun, 2017 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 341 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht was so unused to large cities, he was amazed when he asked at an inn about where he and his companion bear could stay and they pointed him to the religious district. He couldn't believe a forest existed in the middle of this town. He was happy to have some nature around him, without being too far outside the city. He and Krama spent time going over new hunting tactics with his wild shape, so that they would be able to react to each other and help with different forms. He found berries and roots and small game for them to eat. It was absolute paradise. He then prepared to rest for the night and meet the everyone else at the appointed time so they could go meet the Chancellor as a united group.

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2017 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

On the way to the meeting with the chancellor, Bastion says, "Whomever chooses to speak, please be careful. I would not care to end up beholden to these men, but nor should we insult them."

"If they offer employment, I would not strenuously object if the contract is short and will not involve us in political matters. I will not get involved in petty disputes."

26th Jun, 2017 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht volunteers, "I know enough to keep my mouth shut. Someone else should definitely handle speaking and 'negotiating' with the Chancellor. I am as convincing as a brick wall in a conversation."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Jun, 2017 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 341

Dark Druid says...

Avan looks around his fellow party members. "Do you think I would do well?" He asks, "I have a bit of natural talent, but am not an expert. I'll keep your wishes in mind and try not to promise too much."

With that settled, Avan and Fluffles go to the inn. Avan is happy to pay up to 10 gold extra to allow Fluffles in. He enjoys the comfort and immediately falls asleep, ready to be full of energy the next morning.

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2017 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 341

Ildrahil looks at his cohorts and says, "My tongue gets tied talking to you… with you I have fought and shed blood. But I will if no one else can. But I ask ye all, do not hold against me if I falter."

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.