Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 45 of 449

Avan prefers to stand in the back corner of - Page 45 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th May, 2015 - 12:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 449 pgs.  41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd May, 2015 - 10:02am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 45

Victor calls the girl over, looking her over carefully. "Hey there, are you alright? It's maybe not a safe time to be walking around on your own, people seem to be disappearing."

Sponsored Links:
23rd May, 2015 - 11:02am / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

"Yes, I am most well good man. I am Faerydae and I am here to help."

An obvious look of concern shows on her soft pale face and with a voice of interest she continues, "Who is it specifically that has disappeared? I heard through rumors that the farmers are in desperate need of assistance. Are you from here?"

Post Date: 23rd May, 2015 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Victor runs a hand through his hair and sighs. "No, I'm not from round here, a couple of us are looking into some disappearances from the local farms. Some kid is determined it was goblins, but honestly? In at least one case there is literally no way the girl was abducted, not without leaving any evidence at all, and especially not by goblins. She has to have left the house of her own accord. Still, I'm going to meet the others, see what they've turned up, feel free to come along if you'd like."

23rd May, 2015 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Page 45 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

Most pleased that she is on the right track she follows the stranger while saying softly, "I will very much like that Mister.... Sorry, but I do not know what I should call you."

Post Date: 23rd May, 2015 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Victor starts and bows slightly with a small smile. "Of course, where are my manners? My name is Victor FitzGallan, at your service." With a flourish he stands and heads towards George's house.

24th May, 2015 - 1:36am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

The Third says...

At George's Zork shows all the crutches. "The boy's story was correct, and I found the tracks made with these behind the outhouse, that is why they were undetected. We need to find where these goblins went. Where I met Avan are wolf tracks heading out of this village and deeper into the forest."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th May, 2015 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 45

Born Free says...

Krusten inspects the sticks and then looks at the boy who first spoke about them, "You did well" She then looks at George to see what is his reaction to it all. She says, "If it is likely that the goblins took him what does it mean, has a ransom been asked of you?"

24th May, 2015 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 45

Dark Druid says...

Avan prefers to stand in the back corner of the room, but has to ask "I'm sorry, I don't fully understand the situation. Can you explain what we're looking for?"

He doesn't turn down a meal and reluctantly joins the rest, giving his black cat a portion out of his serve.

EDIT: Spells prepared today and the next day
1st: Longstrider, Obscuring Mist
0th: Cure Minor Wounds, Detect Magic, Purify Food and Drink

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 24th May, 2015 - 2:09pm

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.