Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 3 of 590

I don't do cooking but I can heal - Page 3 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Nov, 2009 - 1:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
2nd Nov, 2009 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 3

That's cool but suppose someone wants to join like in the middle of us adventuring?

Sponsored Links:
3rd Nov, 2009 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

If its just the three of us we may need to hire some npcs if we can afford it. A fighter, cleric and rogue isn't going to do much damage. Any hits about what this adventure will be about?

3rd Nov, 2009 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

If I'm leader I guess I can nominate the Co-Leader, so I guess I'll nominate Play by Post, but I really have no preference - whoever wants to be Co-Leader is fine with me.

I guess I'll check out the other threads and see when our party has the final go ahead and can start the adventure.

3rd Nov, 2009 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

You chose for yourself a good option since he is co-leader already in medieval. It will be nice to get some background info on where we're in case I'm missing something from my inventory.

3rd Nov, 2009 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The DM just started so let's get into the bars for the latest gossip. This place surrounded by forest isn't really good, I wonder what the walls are like.

Once we find out we should get whatever last minute equipment we need before leaving, if we even need to leave.

Reconcile Edited: rpgpundit on 3rd Nov, 2009 - 3:50pm

3rd Nov, 2009 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Born Free says...

I'm Krusten the elf with magicks as part of my skill. I'm here to aide your journey and for gold to buy me the things I like. I have expensive tastes and I intend on getting one of you to cook for me. Now which one of you has this skill? Come on... Raise your hands.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Nov, 2009 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 3

I can be co-leader but I'm hoping you can like handle things here cause I'm like leader in future earth then I'm co-leader in medieval too.

Welcome Krusten, I have no cooking skills check jpatt or Pundit, one of them might be able to help you with that (evil grin).

4th Nov, 2009 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 3

I don't do cooking but I can heal and turn the undead. Welcome to our group. Good to have a perfumed maiden for once, all the smells of these men makes me upset.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (590) »

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.