Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 528 of 590

Out of Character: We aren't going - Page 528 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 1:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 590 pgs.  524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
21st Mar, 2017 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 528

Born Free says...

Out of Character: I do not mind sharing some of the gold but do we really want to trust an NPC with the lives of our characters? Krusten would not want to be in the air based on the magic of someone she did not know.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2017 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Do we really want to? Probably not. But I think that at this stage it is either trust and do what we can to verify she's up to the task, or don't take on the fort at all.

That said, it should be noted that we're talking about flying in via potions looted from before rather than her magic.

Also, Kn didn't specify, but this is probably also the gal who identified the magic stuff from the cave for us, so we've already had to put our faith in her.
EDIT: Current offer "I will accompany you for 500 gold down payment. I will get a fair share of all the treasure and get to have first choice of any magical equipment we may find. I would also keep in my possession any magical wants of arcane knowledge found."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 21st Mar, 2017 - 8:39pm

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2017 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: She drives a hard bargain but I think Ildrahil is okay with this. I don't see a way to do this without her. If we decide against her then I say we travel to the next big city and find adventure there… or perhaps adventure will find us along the road.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2017 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 528 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: That is kind of where I'm at as well.

However, I would suggest coming back with a counteroffer saying that if the items in question she claims are valued at more than a certain percentage of the total loot (Say, 25%), that she finds a way to compensate for the difference.

(You know, just in case half of the wealth in there is bound up in a single uber powerful item like a staff of Divination.).

Regardless, we need to decide if we're doing this assault on the fort or not before closing this deal.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 21st Mar, 2017 - 10:33pm

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2017 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

My vote is we attack the Fort if she accepts the counteroffer, which I like.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2017 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: Sounds good, any objections? I'd rather not accept a deal on anyone else's behalf only for it to be unwelcome.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Mar, 2017 - 1:15am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 528

Dark Druid says...

Well, we are lacking in area affects, so it would be useful to have a mage with us. Us druids only have Entangle and Soften Earth and Stone (Assuming core, I haven't prepared any non-core spells yet) and they're only useful outside of built environments.

I was hoping the cover of night and attempting to be stealthy would be enough to overcome them. A fireball would certainly give our position away.

Depending on what the wizard has, she might be able to Haste us, or she could be the very same one who brewed us the Darkvision potions so she could cast it on us instead (Keeping the potions for emergencies).

Perhaps on our approach I should Gaseous Form through the closed drawbridge to scout out the inside first, and meet you all on top?

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 528

Out of Character: We aren't going to be able to remain stealthy for long, and the fireballs are for after the inevitable moment when our position becomes known anyways. With luck we can goad them into gathering in a tight bunch before unleashing flame.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.