Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 529 of 529

Out of Character: Since Ildrahil is at the - Page 529 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 4 Hours Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 9 68 212 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
Post Date: 2.5 Days Ago / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 4

Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet
Active Player Active Role-player!
The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: I am still all for attacking the fort, given what I have read in the Questions thread. The deal seems fair to me and the plan seems pretty solid. I agree again with ICon that we should not give our position away before we have to, but I like to have options once that inevitably happens. With a fort this big, a group of 6 is unlikely to venture for long without being discovered and an alarm raised. That doesn't mean we need to go in 'guns a-blazin' and have not tact, just we need to be prepared for when stuff hits the fan.

Our mage may be reticent to let too many of her secrets be known, but we need to find out what school she belongs to and what school is forbidden to her before we get to the fort. Not that any of our characters would know what spells that means, but then at least we can help KNtoran play that character without putting undue stress on him to figure out what his NPC might do.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2.3 Days Ago / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Bastion
L2 Warblade

Loner / Head
Character Sheet
Has 2 Associates
The Blademaster says...

Out of Character: Indeed, in that case, let us get the ball rolling

Guess I'll pay for Ildrahil's DV potion. I can also cover for the mage's initial fee. But after that, I don't have a great deal of funds to mess with.

Is there anything else that we might need for this assault?

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 2.3 Days Ago

Post Date: 2.3 Days Ago / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 4

Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet
The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: I am not sure how literal "A couple of darkvision potions" is from the Dungeon Master in the Party leader thread. I will post that Albrecht will buy two more to distribute among the group. That means Avan purchases 1, Albrecht purchases 2, and Bastion buys 2 (One for himself and one for Ildrahil)? A total of 5 darkvision potions?

Also, ICon, you should definitely look at spells outside of the 'core', like the Spell Compendium, because it gives a huge boost to Druid usability.

Post Date: 23 Hours Ago / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Bastion
L2 Warblade

Loner / Head
Character Sheet
Has 2 Associates
The Blademaster says...

Out of Character: Looks like this is happening. With Deanna, I'm feeling pretty good about this. Presuming of course we can trust her to pull her weight.

Post Date: 22 Hours Ago / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Diamond
(+)
Ildrahil
Rogue 1 Fighter 1

Novice / Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Ignoble says...

Out of Character: Yes, I think we have a pretty good plan. Barring anything untoward happening on the road I think we have a darn good shot at it… or we all die and start over. :D.

Post Date: 4 Hours Ago / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Diamond
(+)
Ildrahil
Rogue 1 Fighter 1

Novice / Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Ignoble says...

Out of Character: Since Ildrahil is at the back of this train I'll let those in the front answer before I add his actions.

Sponsored Links:

Do you have any Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Tips
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
, please check your Spelling / Grammar before replying.
Thank you for helping us keep International Discussions Constructive.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature
Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Reader please Share & "LIKE" us:
All "Like" options open on a new page.

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Highlights

Ivanka Trump: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 1 Hour Ago
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Hunter 8 Hours Ago
A Medieval Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Hunter 6.3 Days Ago
ISIS - ISIL: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Thomaslee 1 Week Ago
Global Climate Change: Will the earth's climate change on her own or are we the ones sending it in a disastrous direction? By News 10th Mar, 2017 - 9:36am
Directly Meeting With Aliens: In this Thread are other Threads that asks the question: "Where are the aliens?" By Abnninja 28th Feb, 2017 - 12:53am
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Is there a science behind why someone is / becomes homosexual? Is it neurological or biological? By Abnninja 6th Feb, 2017 - 5:57pm
Melania Knauss-Trump: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Krusten 30th Jan, 2017 - 5:53pm
USA Memorial Day: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 31st May, 2016 - 1:00am