Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 529 of 590

Out of Character: Is it possible we should - Page 529 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Mar, 2017 - 3:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
22nd Mar, 2017 - 10:03am / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 529

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: I am still all for attacking the fort, given what I have read in the Questions thread. The deal seems fair to me and the plan seems pretty solid. I agree again with ICon that we should not give our position away before we have to, but I like to have options once that inevitably happens. With a fort this big, a group of 6 is unlikely to venture for long without being discovered and an alarm raised. That doesn't mean we need to go in 'guns a-blazin' and have not tact, just we need to be prepared for when stuff hits the fan.

Our mage may be reticent to let too many of her secrets be known, but we need to find out what school she belongs to and what school is forbidden to her before we get to the fort. Not that any of our characters would know what spells that means, but then at least we can help KNtoran play that character without putting undue stress on him to figure out what his NPC might do.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Indeed, in that case, let us get the ball rolling

Guess I'll pay for Ildrahil's DV potion. I can also cover for the mage's initial fee. But after that, I don't have a great deal of funds to mess with.

Is there anything else that we might need for this assault?

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 22nd Mar, 2017 - 3:02pm

22nd Mar, 2017 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: I am not sure how literal "A couple of darkvision potions" is from the Dungeon Master in the Party leader thread. I will post that Albrecht will buy two more to distribute among the group. That means Avan purchases 1, Albrecht purchases 2, and Bastion buys 2 (One for himself and one for Ildrahil)? A total of 5 darkvision potions?

Also, ICon, you should definitely look at spells outside of the 'core', like the Spell Compendium, because it gives a huge boost to Druid usability.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 529 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Looks like this is happening. With Deanna, I'm feeling pretty good about this. Presuming of course we can trust her to pull her weight.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Yes, I think we have a pretty good plan. Barring anything untoward happening on the road I think we have a darn good shot at it… or we all die and start over. biggrin.gif.

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2017 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: Since Ildrahil is at the back of this train I'll let those in the front answer before I add his actions.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Mar, 2017 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 529

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: Flash of inspiation! I can't believe I didn't think of it earlier. Fly up to the ballista, cast warp wood, and attack at a comfortable time. Maybe not as useful, but it's an option.

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2017 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 529

Out of Character: Is it possible we should go after the giants? I don't think we're ready to take on three giants. Do we stick to the plan?

In Character: Later that evening as they sort out guard details and talk of the days events Ildrahil learns of what was said. "Mayahaps this is something we should look into after we prepare for it. Methinks our feet are on the path to the fort and upon this path we should remain."

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.