Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 541 of 590

So, is the plan still Ildrahil and Krusten - Page 541 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Apr, 2017 - 12:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 590 pgs.  537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
21st Apr, 2017 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 541

Born Free says...

Out of Character: Sounds good to me so long as I get there with my bow intact and not have it altered by the magic.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Apr, 2017 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Who are we still waiting on to post? It seems to be taking a long time to start the attack here.

24th Apr, 2017 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: I think we are just waiting on KNtoran. He usually waits over the weekend for me, then gets on here and updates as soon as he can on Monday. Give him another few hours and he should have a post up.

Reconcile Edited: Alchyrogue on 24th Apr, 2017 - 1:06pm

24th Apr, 2017 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 541 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

The issue with a stone with Darkness cast on it, is it blocks Darkvision. But it can be hidden away, just like a stone with Light. It may just be useful to block ranged attacks from one side of the wall, that's it. And it can be kept active for later situations. But then I can't save it up to dispel a light spell.

Thanks, it's good to be back, even if intermittently and briefly. I'm sure the quality of my posts will drop off for the next month.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 24th Apr, 2017 - 2:33pm

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2017 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Well, it doesn't block darkvision per se, darkvision doesn't help see creatures concealed by it.

Darkvision or no, if you are in it, but shooting at a target outside of it, it has zero impact on whether you can hit.

So Darkness on the tower and light below means we'd have a much easier time of shooting them than they have to shoot us.

25th Apr, 2017 - 3:36am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: I see your interpretation now! As a character in the centre, with 60' darkvision, you have 20% miss chance within 20', and 40' normal darkvision outside of it. Everyone else sees a darker blob and it negates mundane light sources. That's actually really good, better than Obscuring Mist! (Which makes sense, as a second level spell).

EDIT: Should Krusten and Idrahil focus on finding the mechanism and getting the gate open before combat? I thought that was the plan.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 25th Apr, 2017 - 3:51am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Apr, 2017 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 541

I was originally thinking in terms of Krusten and Ildrahil ending the gas form when they needed. Since they can't, that makes going for the gatehouse a lot more awkward. That said, they're certainly free to try for it, I'm not trying to take over all the decisions here.

Ildrahil and I will be going for it very shortly, working down from the roof.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 25th Apr, 2017 - 12:06pm

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2017 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 541

So, is the plan still Ildrahil and Krusten going to the gatehouse to open the mechanism?

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.