Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 542 of 590

Out of Character: Well I would want to 'hit' - Page 542 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Apr, 2017 - 1:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 590 pgs.  538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
25th Apr, 2017 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 542

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: I think it is worthwhile for Idrahil and Krusten to at least go through the gatehouse and see how hard it would be to take. If it looks easy, then go ahead and take it, but if it looks tough, then come up to the top and we will work our way down into there.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Apr, 2017 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: I don't have access to my books here, how long do we remain in gaseous form?

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2017 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ten minutes via potion, but you only move ten feet per round. Not sure exactly how long it will take to get to the fort at that rate, I've been estimating 6 to 8 minutes.

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2017 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 542 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: So only two to four minutes in gaseous form before we can operate the mechanism. Less if take our time. Ildrahil will go for it. I'll post more later. I'm out of the net for a bit today.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 25th Apr, 2017 - 1:04pm

25th Apr, 2017 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Out of Character: We are deliberating details here but the Dungeon Master is answering us in general terms each time. He needs to be clear about the end result of our actions and our location so we can know what 'next' to do.

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: vague information or not, we need to make some decisions here and get the ball rolling. Bastion will be dropping down on the right hand side and will be trying to shove the sentry here off the tower after loosing his passengers.

Krusten and Ilradhil can either use their incorporeality to go for the gatehouse itself and get the drawbridge open early, or they can land on the roof with the rest. That's your choice, and the former would be of great benefit to pull off, but we don't have enough information to say how safe the former choice is. Either way, it is currently their move.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 26th Apr, 2017 - 9:40pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 542

I think we should hit the gatehouse and go for lowering the drawbridge. Wouldn't that cause some wonderful commotion. Krusten, what do you think?

27th Apr, 2017 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 542

Born Free says...

Out of Character: Well I would want to 'hit' anything at any location at the moment, I'm not really sure what the long delay is… each time I come back here I'm thinking that I will be rolling for combat instead where still deliberating the same thing and the Dungeon Master hasn't updated the game any.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.