Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 561 of 590

Out of Character: It was fun while it lasted, - Page 561 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Aug, 2017 - 2:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 590 pgs.  557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 561

Out of Character: I did get my stuff and I really have to update Ildrahil's sheet with all of his purchases.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Stone Shape is really useful, but don't forget the volume limitations, 15 cubic feet at your level. Making a 2 inch thick wall (About the thinnest I would go when someone is interested in beating the thing down), gives you a fair bit to work with, but not a huge amount, You could wall off a 20' wide canyon with that, but the wall would only be a little over 4 feet high.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 4th Aug, 2017 - 2:04pm

4th Aug, 2017 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: I guess you're right, but even if I only make a narrow point where they have to go through one at a time, it would greatly limit their ambush. I could make two 7.5 foot wide walls, 2 inches thick, and be 6 feet tall. That would leave a 5 foot gap in the middle of a 20 foot wide canyon to force them through. My main worry with an ambush in the canyon is them being up on the sides and trapping us down in the canyon. The best way for them to trap us is to rain down boulders to block us. This spell is perfect to create some steps out of the rock and get us up and over the blockage.

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2017 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 561 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"What I suggest is that Albrecht, Mr Fluffles, Ildrahil, and our hired scout take to the tops of the canyon, keep their heads low, and move ahead of the rest of us. The others will travel the normal path with the wagon. The rod can get either group up or down the cliff face as needed. Agreed?"

Out of Character: Let's keep this moving guys.

7th Aug, 2017 - 11:34am / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht nods his head in agreement, "We probably need to spread out too, so that our group is less likely to be all caught in the ambush at once. I would suggest 50 feet between each person. The wagon is going to make a lot of noise, so you guys call out periodically to let everyone know that you are okay. Idrahil, Mr. Fluffles, our scout, and I will try to keep quiet up on the cliffs and be prepared to join you should anything happen. I think the end of our scouting party up top should be pretty close to the front of the group down in the canyon."

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2017 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: All,

I'm working on Dungeon Mastering my own game and I have to free up some time. I already talked to KN about this. I'm going to drop out of this game. Thanks for helping me along when I was just starting. This is where I learned how to play on this site and I appreciate the patience you all showed.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Aug, 2017 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 561

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: I hate to see you go, Abnninja. But I understand having too much on your plate. This game has been lagging a bit. Glad you had fun and learned a bit. Good luck in your future endeavors.

24th Aug, 2017 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 561

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: It was fun while it lasted, Abninja. Good luck with your own game, it sounds interesting.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.