Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 138 of 174

Indeed, look just below where you punch text - Page 138 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Jun, 2017 - 2:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 174 pgs.  134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2017 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 138

Bounty Hunters will probably have good gear for us to loot, and whoever put up the bounty obviously has money for us to loot as well. And we just got a fort to hole up in if need be

I'm fine with this tongue.gif.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 12th Jun, 2017 - 4:59pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I will think about your gems for a couple days Ildrahil and let you know.

Rob I will need to see the rolls in the character creation thread. Anyone can say they randomed rolled but where is the proof? I require a d100 on both height and weight of all characters.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 14th Jun, 2017 - 10:22pm

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

KN,

I take it you meant Ildrahil rather than Bastion? It was me who activated gems four and five for Ildrahil.

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 138 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Kn, the ring of vampiric regeneration. I was unable to find a 3.5e equivalent, can we assume that it is the same as the 2e version? Heals the user for half of all melee damage dealt.

I probably wouldn't end up with it in any case, not to begin with at least. But would it be usable by Bastion without the 50% healing penalty? Technically the effect is not a spell with the heal description, but it does seem related somehow tongue.gif.

While we're at it, any chance I can go ahead and get an estimate of the value we'd get selling off the gems, armor, and other goods? Trying to come up with a fair loot distribution.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 16th Jun, 2017 - 10:27pm

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The normal weapons and armor is at 60% of book cost The gems when appraised and sold will net you clost to 200,000 gp The jewelry will net you approximately 150,000 gp. I will let you figure the weapons and armor *smile* You will get Zero gold for the arrows.

Yes the vamperic ring or regeneration will give you 50% of hit points back after a successful hit. Due to its nature it can work on bastion.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 16th Jun, 2017 - 10:44pm

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2017 - 8:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hey everyone,

Sorry for replying so late, but I've been very busy this week.

To be honest, I'm not sure if I'll be able to continue with the game. I can't seem to figure out how to use the dice app and I feel completely clueless.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2017 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 138

If you look below the box that you type in you will see the dice options. At the top there is a box that says dice help. If you are using fist reply you will see five boxes that you can put dice options in. If you click add reply above the text box you get more dice options I think up to 18 boxes.

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2017 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 138

Indeed, look just below where you punch text in for a post. There are multiple rows, each with five fields.

The fields in order:
-description of what the dice roll is for (Note, there must be something entered here)
-Start number for the die (Usually leave this at 1, only change if for some reason you cannot roll below a certain amount)
-Size of the die
-Any bonuses to the die (IE the +9 that might be your bonus to hit)
-the number of identical die you need to roll.

Note that the die bonus entered applies to each die roll. So if you have a greatsword attack with 2d6+6 damage, you need to roll it as two sets of 1d6+3

Once rolled, you need to wait 31 minutes before you can see the result. If you are unsure you got the settings right, before the result is seen, you can go into editing on your post, delete the previous roll, and try again.

That help?

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.