Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 140 of 174

What is the item and specific spell you are - Page 140 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Jun, 2017 - 1:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 174 pgs.  136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
26th Jun, 2017 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 140

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht is mainly concerned with not destroying the natural resources within a country. He understands people need land to live on and must take resources from the land to live, but he doesn't want to ally with a nation that needlessly causes forest fires just to smoke out a small band of bandits or who destroys a valley to create a new lake for people to live on because lake property is aesthetically pleasing, that kind of thing.

Sponsored Links:
26th Jun, 2017 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Avan would support the scrappy underdog just fighting to survive. He wouldn't mind their method to a certain extent, but certain war crimes against the defenceless are damning.

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2017 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

None of the countries in the area are without some form of corruption in their ranks as most are kingdoms that have grown to control large areas of land. Most of the borders are disputed and fighting takes place here and there. You do hear of one small nation that is not corrupt but they are a island nation out in the central sea.

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2017 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 140 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I don't think any of us expect to find some place truly free of corruption or war. Just asking after which haven't let it dominate their day to day workings to the point we'd have to play the bribing and brownnosing game to get anything at all done.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 28th Jun, 2017 - 2:38pm

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2017 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

There is a country that is like that but it is not where you are currently at. The country you are in is more than stable and has a good person on the throne but like all countries there are a few government employees who are less than honest or honorable.

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2017 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

So you're telling us we're already in one of the more desirable options in regards to Bastion's concerns?

In any case, is there something you're waiting on Kn? We're all headed to the Chancellor meeting.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2017 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 140

I'd like Bastion to have access to the Enlarge Person spell. Since we don't have an arcane mage handy, that's problematic.

Been looking through existing magic items, there doesn't seem to be anything that meets the purpose I have in mind. There are a few polymorphing magic items that would technically work, but not only is that more than I need, that's the kind of cheesy abusable stuff I prefer to avoid. Wanted to ask about the possibility of a custom magic item as a result.

Use activated item, Enlarge Person at CL2, no slot.. For giggles, go ahead and make it an embedded Warforged item as well. (No change in cost for that last, but it means both that I don't need to carry it around, and that none other than a warforged can use it.)

DMG guidelines put the price of such a thing at 1*2*2000*2=8000.

My own Dungeon Master instincts are telling me that this is abusable, so I suggest some adjustments:
-5/day rather than unlimited use, should be plenty for my purposes, but won't let me resort to it every time
-spell range is shifted to personal, so I can only buff myself, rather than the whole party, and can't use it to try and debuff an enemy.

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2017 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 140

What is the item and specific spell you are looking at and what do you want the item or the ability to be able to do? If just the enlarge person spell I will see about what its usage is limited to.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.