Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 2 of 174

I don't think that is a problem on - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Oct, 2009 - 3:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
29th Oct, 2009 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 2

Rather off topic, but...
Well I am/was running a play by post of my own in my own forum but my players are slowly (or maybe quickly) dwindling, plus it's near being over, so I guess if it is alright with everyone I could try this out, though I'm probably not used to the way this one is done, as there are specifics and details unique to each forum RPG that differ from another.

And I don't know if you were addressing me about the "AD&D/D&D system couldn't be distributed like that", I don't understand what you mean; I've played D&D redbox, AD&D2E, 3.0/3.5 and D20 SRD, as well as other fantasy games, and it isn't that hard to adapt things from one to the other, be it skills or races or equipment or money or system mechanics, etc. - especially the different D&D versions, they function almost identically.

If you weren't addressing me, then disregard that previous paragraph. =)

So if I'm accepted to play, what do I need to do first, second, etc?

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use the Offtopic Tags so that the Thread maintains the SAME subject matter and does not develop into another Topic. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Sponsored Links:
29th Oct, 2009 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

international QUOTE
And I don't know if you were addressing me about the "AD&D/D&D system couldn't be distributed like that", I don't understand what you mean

Sorry about that man, I was saying that I thought the AD&D rules and list of equipment and all that couldn't be distributed because like it violated some copyright or something. I guess I'm asking if it's like legal for them to do allow everyone to download it.

Rather off topic, but...
Heck yeah you can play. This section is open, you can even start your own if you want. I can explain things in your intro thread if you want so I don't have to keep using the tags. Do you have the link to your intro?

29th Oct, 2009 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

This is my original intro thread from when I arrived? Or do you mean intro for creating a character? If you mean my intro, go ahead and post in it if you'd like and have time and inclination and I'll check it later on. Thanks.

Source 2

Rather off topic, but...
And the SRD I linked to from the Wizards of the Coast site belongs to them, as they own D20 and D&D - they put up the basic rules structure of D20 and a fantasy, scifi and modern set of accompanying "color" framework, such as appropriate equipment lists, powers, etc, for free, to help get people interested in the glossy, finished version. It is 100% completely legal, from the D&D owners' site.

29th Oct, 2009 - 1:50am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 2 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

I need someone to guide me a bit because this is different from the Medieval game. Where do I start to create my character?

29th Oct, 2009 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Dice Master says...

Krusten, not so different, just a different way, since you were in Medieval this will be easy, just different stats for you to be aware of, but this is KNtoran's project so he will advise you better. The Thread to create your character is here: Source 9

29th Oct, 2009 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

Maybe each class with stats can be posted here so its an easy find rather than downloading all those files.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Oct, 2009 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 2

The Dice Master says...

I was thinking the same thing. I think I will write them and ask if the class stats can be posted here for easy reference.

29th Oct, 2009 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 2

I don't think that is a problem on the site says its free to distribute.

international QUOTE
You may consider this material Open Game Content under the Open Game License, and may use, modify, and distribute it.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (174) »

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.