Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 123 of 174

It is two towers that is basically one as - Page 123 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Apr, 2017 - 4:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 174 pgs.  119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
16th Apr, 2017 - 11:18am / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 123

The Wild Whisper says...

KN, do you know how many spells we actually used in the bird and ambush escapade? I know Albrecht used 1 healing from his belt on the driver, but I think that is all the spell resources used. The 1/day true strike ability of Bastion's bracers were also used. I know ICon and I posted several times we wanted to use spells, but none of those cost us the use of the spell correct? They were stopped before we would have had a chance to start casting? Did Avan summon a wolf?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Apr, 2017 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Only two spells were cast. One from Deanna and one from Icon on summon nature ally.

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2017 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Query, we had planned on Avan riding into the fort along with both his and Albrecht's animal companions and multiple summons after we had softened the fort's defenders and opened the drawbridge. He'd be the second wave essentially, to help mop things up.

As he is not here, and it seems exceptionally unlikely that he'd abandon us, especially since he was one of the bigger reasons pushing for this attempt from the start, would you be willing to abstract his involvement?

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2017 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 123 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I will have him as a NPC until his return. I will also send him a reminder so maybe he can post a response to help you all out. If you want to go ahead with the plan and set it into motion we can go from there.

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Note: Third Gem activated. An inventor gives me some manner of weird goody.

I think some manner of Warforged Component might be appropriate here. Certainly fits the theme at least. A Docent perhaps?

A Tauric Belt or a Winged Cape would likewise be awesome, but might be just a little on the strong side. tongue.gif.

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I will let you know I need to think upon it but it will not be active until after the battle *smile*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Apr, 2017 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 123

Wait, there are two towers? The drawing you've got up only shows one.

We can work with it either way I guess, but it would be good to know the size of the towers and the distance between them, as that's more important than before. Anything different about them that might influence the decision of which to land on?

As we drop down from above, looking at this guy, does he seem particularly burly? Is he standing by the edge of the tower? And finally, if I can manage to catch him by surprise, would I still take an attack of opportunity during an attempt to bullrush him off the edge?

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2017 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 123

It is two towers that is basically one as the biggest part of them is on each side of the gate itself. Calling it two towers due to the space is easier so you can understand the make up. The walkway between the two is only 10 feet wide while the space on each side of the main gate is 40 feet square. The way down is a trap door that opens at a top of a stairwell.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.