Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 125 of 174

Yes do not roll any more attacks right now. - Page 125 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Apr, 2017 - 12:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 174 pgs.  121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 125

KN,

Got it and thanks for the update. I have a few quick questions before I post Ildrahil's actions. Can Ildrahil work the levers/winches by himself to open the gate? Is this the way to the upper works where the rest of the group is? If so I assume there are steps but also is there a door into this room that Ildrahil can close and bar to keep reinforcements from getting to the upper works? These are all dependent on him no longer being in gaseous form. If he can't work the levers he'll have to go up to get bastion or someone to help him.

Lastly, what rolls, if any, do you need from Ildrahil?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Two queries:

How much time would you estimate is left on the fly potion Bastion took? He'd have tried to time it so he has a minute or two to work with if he could. Potion should last for five minutes overall.

If someone is securely grasping onto the far (Non control hilt) end of the Rod of Lordly might while it is in ladder form, would they be carried along if it is retracted?

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

He should still have a little bit of fly time left. As far as the ladder being retracted it moves to fast to have a person retain a hold on it.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 125 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

KN,

Did you see my couple a questions above as well? Just a few quick questions so I can post my Ildrahil's action.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I did not see you question sorry about that. No he can not work the levers himself he needs more strength. There is no door here it is open area right inside the drawbridge. Off the the sides are the towers the entrance to them are around the corner from him and he can not see if there is a door or not.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Based on what Ildrahil can see, what would it take to damage the wheel to the point the drawbridge can't easily be raised again? Would jamming the Rod in somewhere and extending it do the trick? It has a Strength modifier of +12 for such purposes.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 28th Apr, 2017 - 2:48pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Apr, 2017 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 125

KN,

I rolled three attack rolls and I don't think you want me to roll them over again. So should I just post Ildrahil's action, which will be to remain in the shadows as he climbs up the stairs towards his mates? Do you want me to make any other or additional rolls. I'm not sure if you want me to make a move silently roll per round or not… I've seen it done both ways with different Dungeon Masters. Let me know and I'll hop to it.

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2017 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 125

Yes do not roll any more attacks right now. I will be getting to them all soon *smile* Just a bit busy right now I just wanted to get round one in first.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.