Corrective Eye Surgery In Trinidad - Lasik

Corrective Eye Surgery Trinidad Lasik - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 6th May, 2017 - 12:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
19th Oct, 2009 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

Does anyone know where they do lasik eye treatment in Trinidad? Is there even a lasik Trinidad doctor? In case anyone doesn't know what I'm talking about, lasik is the laser eye treatment that restores your vision so you do not need glasses or contacts.

Sponsored Links:
19th Oct, 2009 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

Lasik Trinidad Surgery Eye Corrective

I have not had the procedure done, but there is supposed to be a place in Grand Bazzar that does it. It costs TT$24,000.00 and they use the following equipment based on an Email I received once: VISX S4 & WAVESCAN WAVEFRONT system.

19th Oct, 2009 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Corrective Eye Surgery In Trinidad - Lasik Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

That's cool, thanks for the info JB, how do you know so much about this laski doctor and his fees if you haven't been there? Is it a local or foreign doctor?

19th Oct, 2009 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

I inquired about it. There was also an article about it in a local paper awhile back: Source 5 You have to pay a $450 consultation fee and then it is rebated if you go ahead with the surgery.

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2010 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

Name: Candace

Comments: Any one did the laser surgery at Grand Bazaar what is it like was it successful and worth it to be free from glasses and contact lens. Please share info.

20th Apr, 2016 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

One thing to consider before attempting lasik surgery on your eyes is its not irreversible! Make sure to read the contract thoroughly before you sign anything.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2017 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

Corrective Eye Surgery Trinidad Lasik

Name: John

Title: Lasik

Comments: Has anyone done the procedure in Trinidad (Laser vision in Grand Bazaar) recently? What were your results? What was the cost? Have they updated their equipment?

Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Corrective Eye Surgery Trinidad Lasik Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

Name: Dawn

Title: Eye Surgery

Comments: We did eye surgery for my dad about five years ago in Penal. The cost was seven thousand per eye. The process took about two hours. It was an outpatient procedure. We were quite pleased. He was 72 at the time and was reading without glasses after the surgery. Could not have asked for better.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Corrective Eye Surgery In Trinidad - Lasik

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,