USA vs North Korea - Page 66 of 101

Having been there for over two years of my - Page 66 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Apr, 2017 - 2:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 101 pgs.  62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70  ...Latest (101) »

?
Poll: The North Korea affair can be summed up in this...
  North Korea needs to be invaded and taught a lesson       30.77%
  North Korea has been allowed to grow up as a bully       10.26%
  The USA has been too lenient with North Korea       7.69%
  China has allowed North Korea to get out of hand       2.56%
  Countries in the region need to stand up to North Korea       17.95%
  North Korea is just playing the field       7.69%
  North Korea is doing what any isolated sovereign nation would do       12.82%
  North Korea is really trying to be reunited with South Korea       2.56%
  If North Korea is pushed too far they will rain missiles on Japan       2.56%
  North Korea has serious military might that can cause WWIII       5.13%
Total Votes: 39
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome?
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA vs North Korea - Page 66

With the VP going to Seoul South Korea on Sunday if something is going to happen it will take place this weekend. With it being "SUN" day in North Korea it will be interesting to see what happens. I know that South Korea is on high alert right now along with the United States military there, the US Navy groups that are there and Japan. To say the least I think tensions are very high and that is what the nut job in power is counting on. He is not the brightest light bulb in the pack and I do wonder if there is going to be a global launch soon. I hope not but I am prepared either way.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

Korea North USA

KN,

I don't see this turning into anything global. China doesn't want that and Russia doesn't care about NK. Also, NK can't reach us with a nuke, yet. At least, that's the consensus.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA vs North Korea History & Civil Business Politics

Yes I understand that but all it takes is one itchy finger and then all the fingers press thus a global thermal nuclear war and mankind pretty much wipes themselves off the world stage.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

Page 66 Korea North USA

Yeah, let's hope that doesn't happen this Easter weekend. I know miscalculations happen all the time. That's how wars start more often than not. But I just don't think there'll be any itchy fingers with this.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

Korea North USA

Well with the leader of North Korea being a complete nut case I would not put anything past him. I can hope that it is a nice peaceful and quiet weekend for everyone.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA vs North Korea

I'm nervous about the North Korean situation. I don't expect anything global but it could get really ugly there.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA North Korea - Page 66

Yes, for the people in South Korea and Japan it's going to be a tense weekend. They are definitely in harm's way.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA North Korea Politics Business Civil & History - Page 66

Having been there for over two years of my life I can tell you there are some sights that I think would not survive well a war again. I would hope that this situation is defussed soon and all tension is released for a while. As much as I would like to see the loose nut in North Korea removed I do not want it to be the fuse towards a world war.

> TOPIC: USA vs North Korea

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,