USA vs North Korea - Page 69 of 101

Yeah, but the danger far outweighs the experience - Page 69 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 3:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 101 pgs.  65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73  ...Latest (101) »

?
Poll: The North Korea affair can be summed up in this...
  North Korea needs to be invaded and taught a lesson       30.77%
  North Korea has been allowed to grow up as a bully       10.26%
  The USA has been too lenient with North Korea       7.69%
  China has allowed North Korea to get out of hand       2.56%
  Countries in the region need to stand up to North Korea       17.95%
  North Korea is just playing the field       7.69%
  North Korea is doing what any isolated sovereign nation would do       12.82%
  North Korea is really trying to be reunited with South Korea       2.56%
  If North Korea is pushed too far they will rain missiles on Japan       2.56%
  North Korea has serious military might that can cause WWIII       5.13%
Total Votes: 39
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome?
USA vs North Korea Related Information to USA vs North Korea
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2017 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA vs North Korea - Page 69

Well, yeah, there is that.

But I rather doubt China would cooperate in that fashion. It doesn't appear to be in their interest to do so.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2017 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

Korea North USA

It might be in their interest if they think there is a legitimate concern of a nuclear war starting on their flank and hordes of refugees storming their border. And I think they may actually be getting there.

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA vs North Korea History & Civil Business Politics

A US citizen has been detained in North Korea, according to Martina Aberg, deputy head of mission for the Swedish Embassy in North Korea.

"We have been informed and can confirm that there has been a detention of a US citizen Saturday morning local," she said. "He was prevented from getting on the flight out of Pyongyang. We don't comment further than this."

Sweden represents the United States' interests in North Korea. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

Page 69 Korea North USA

With tensions being so high why would a US Citizen go to North Korea. I wonder if it is a reporter thinking they would never be detained because they think they can go anywhere and have freedoms.

23rd Apr, 2017 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #

Korea North USA

Why would any American citizen want to be in North Korea right now? I used to read about these American tourists going there even though they knew the odds but right now its really bad!

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 28 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.8%

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA vs North Korea

Yes, I was thinking reporter or someone on the news crew. Americans should never go into that country. They are simply used as pawns. If it's just an average American it's on him/her.

If it is a reporter the news organization that sent them there should be flogged. These news organizations have people from all over the world. Send people with a Canadian or European passport.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA North Korea - Page 69

NK likes showing off certain parts of their country to Americans. It adds to the mythology they've built up around themselves.

So for a tourist, it can actually be an interesting experience, if they abide by the restrictions placed on their movements and actions.

Of course, a heck of a lot of such tourists are secretly journalists of some stripe, there to investigate living conditions and the like.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 23rd Apr, 2017 - 12:59pm

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA North Korea Politics Business Civil & History - Page 69

Yeah, but the danger far outweighs the experience in my mind. I mean, I'm an Andrea Lin junkie and I don't think I'd do this. I'd be worried every waking minute.

> TOPIC: USA vs North Korea

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,