USA vs North Korea - Page 79 of 101

KN, If you are correct then we are in a world - Page 79 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th Jun, 2017 - 3:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 101 pgs.  75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83  ...Latest (101) »

?
Poll: The North Korea affair can be summed up in this...
  North Korea needs to be invaded and taught a lesson       30.77%
  North Korea has been allowed to grow up as a bully       10.26%
  The USA has been too lenient with North Korea       7.69%
  China has allowed North Korea to get out of hand       2.56%
  Countries in the region need to stand up to North Korea       17.95%
  North Korea is just playing the field       7.69%
  North Korea is doing what any isolated sovereign nation would do       12.82%
  North Korea is really trying to be reunited with South Korea       2.56%
  If North Korea is pushed too far they will rain missiles on Japan       2.56%
  North Korea has serious military might that can cause WWIII       5.13%
Total Votes: 39
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome?
USA vs North Korea Related Information to USA vs North Korea
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA vs North Korea - Page 79

I believe that NK has the capabilities to hit the US now. The fact that they do not have a warhead strong enough to hurt us much but they are working on achieving this. The fact that he is not getting the news coverage now is probably eating at him.

Sponsored Links:
6th Jun, 2017 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

Korea North USA

10 years? I thought it was happening now. They have submarines, all they have to do is get one close enough to Hawaii, they don't even have to reach the mainland.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 16 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.6%

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA vs North Korea History & Civil Business Politics

I'm referring to them having missiles capable of carrying nuclear warheads that can reach the west coast.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

Page 79 Korea North USA

They have the missiles. They just do not have the warheads. They can hit us but he wants a warhead capable of doing major damage.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

Korea North USA

KN,

Their missiles don't have the range to hit the West Coast yet. They may be able to hit Hawaii… maybe. And their missiles are so inaccurate they might miss if they aim for one of the Hawaiian Islands. As far as their submarines go, they only have one capable of carrying a missiles and they haven't been very successful firing missiles from it. They have had many more failures than successes.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA vs North Korea

I have a feeling but it is only a feeling I can not prove it that many of the missile tests they are doing do not have a guidance system in them and they are testing fuel. I think they have a good guidance system that we have not yet seen them se as they are waiting to surprise the world with a very accurate missile with a serious warhead on it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA North Korea - Page 79

There's a guidance system in there, it could in theory be a lesser version of what they're capable of though.

Designing the systems needed to guide the missile along is by far the toughest part of the job (Discounting potentially very difficult to produce payloads like a nuke), and it is particularly difficult to do without being able to test how theories pan out in the real world.

If NK suddenly shows up with a pinpoint accurate system, we need to be looking for the bastards who sold it to them.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 7th Jun, 2017 - 2:50pm

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA North Korea Politics Business Civil & History - Page 79

KN,

If you are correct then we are in a world of hurt.

Daishain,

I agree with you and there are only a handful of countries with that technology.

> TOPIC: USA vs North Korea

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,