USA vs North Korea - Page 80 of 101

'Extensive loss of brain tissue'. - Page 80 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th Jun, 2017 - 10:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 101 pgs.  76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84  ...Latest (101) »

?
Poll: The North Korea affair can be summed up in this...
  North Korea needs to be invaded and taught a lesson       30.77%
  North Korea has been allowed to grow up as a bully       10.26%
  The USA has been too lenient with North Korea       7.69%
  China has allowed North Korea to get out of hand       2.56%
  Countries in the region need to stand up to North Korea       17.95%
  North Korea is just playing the field       7.69%
  North Korea is doing what any isolated sovereign nation would do       12.82%
  North Korea is really trying to be reunited with South Korea       2.56%
  If North Korea is pushed too far they will rain missiles on Japan       2.56%
  North Korea has serious military might that can cause WWIII       5.13%
Total Votes: 39
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome?
USA vs North Korea Related Information to USA vs North Korea
Post Date: 13th Jun, 2017 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea - Page 80

North Korea releases U.S. Citizen Otto Warmbier, Rex Tillerson says. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson says that North Korea has released Otto Warmbier, an American serving a 15-year prison term with hard labor for alleged anti-state acts. Warmbier is a University of Virginia student from suburban Cincinnati. He was sentenced in March 2016 after a televised tearful public confession to trying to steal a propaganda banner. Ref. USAToday.

Sponsored Links:
13th Jun, 2017 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

Korea North USA

Maybe this has to do with that recent visit of Rodman as I was thinking. Can't be that he visits and then all of a sudden Kim feels good.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 27 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.7%

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2017 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA vs North Korea History & Civil Business Politics

Vex,

It appears you have the right of it. It's a crazy way to run a country.

13th Jun, 2017 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

Page 80 Korea North USA

Its not all joyful news. According to USA Today the parents say their son, Otto Warmbier, is in a coma. Maybe the current rush is to save him so he does not die. Notice there has been no mention of other captors.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2017 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

Korea North USA

He's in a coma? I didn't hear that. I've been pretty buried at work today and it just eased s bit. So, do we know why he's in a coma and how he came to be in that condition? That chubby man in charge of NK should be made to pay for his sins. He destroys lives for his personal wellbeing. I hope his day comes.

14th Jun, 2017 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea

He has been in the coma for more than a year so he was received in this condition. At such a young age it must be devastating for the parents.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA North Korea - Page 80

Rather off topic, but...
Yeah, my sister died when she was 33 and I was 26. I was home on emergency leave because she was in the hospital. I remember picking up my dad when she actually died and having to pull over to console him. My dad was the strongest man I knew, bar none. He lived through the Depression and was an officer in the USMC in WW 2, fighting through the Pacific. That was the only time I ever saw him cry. He said, it isn't natural for a parent to outlive a child.

Back on topic, this poor man and his family were used terribly and wrongly by Kim. I hope there comes a day he pays for this wrong and so many others he has perpetrated.

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2017 - 10:49am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA North Korea Politics Business Civil & History - Page 80

'Extensive loss of brain tissue'. DOCTORS treating the US student released by North Korea say he has "Extensive loss of brain tissue". His dad says he was "Terrorised". Source 9w.

> TOPIC: USA vs North Korea

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,