USA vs North Korea - Page 82 of 101

KN, I hope he isn't crazy. I say that - Page 82 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th Jul, 2017 - 8:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 101 pgs.  78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86  ...Latest (101) »

?
Poll: The North Korea affair can be summed up in this...
  North Korea needs to be invaded and taught a lesson       30.77%
  North Korea has been allowed to grow up as a bully       10.26%
  The USA has been too lenient with North Korea       7.69%
  China has allowed North Korea to get out of hand       2.56%
  Countries in the region need to stand up to North Korea       17.95%
  North Korea is just playing the field       7.69%
  North Korea is doing what any isolated sovereign nation would do       12.82%
  North Korea is really trying to be reunited with South Korea       2.56%
  If North Korea is pushed too far they will rain missiles on Japan       2.56%
  North Korea has serious military might that can cause WWIII       5.13%
Total Votes: 39
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome?
USA vs North Korea Related Information to USA vs North Korea
Post Date: 24th Jun, 2017 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA vs North Korea - Page 82

Swell,

There is also the little matter of fifteen million or so of our ally South Korea's citizens within range of 20,000 artillery pieces. There is no chance to knock them all out before they do crushing damage.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2017 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

Korea North USA

Don't Be Surprised to See Trump Bomb North Korea By Jacob G. Hornberger. Why might Trump and the Pentagon strike now? Source 4s.

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2017 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA vs North Korea History & Civil Business Politics

US' show of force to North Korea. THE US unleashed its bombers in a "North Korea drill" as Trump vows to stamp out Kim Jong-un's "Menacing" nuclear tests. Source 8o.

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2017 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Page 82 Korea North USA

If North Korea Didn't Exist The US Would Create It By Nizar Visram. If not for tensions on the Korean peninsula, the US would lose its rationale for its network of military bases in the region. Source 2z.

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2017 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

Korea North USA

Good article, wrong in some, or at least drawing the wrong conclusions, and correct in others. The truth is, China is enough of a threat to allies in the region that we could stay there and base out of Japan if NK didn't exist. Also, we did carpet bomb in NK, a war which NK started. We also carpet bombed in Germany and Japan in WW2. The difference being that NK was so small compared to the area we fought WW 2 in we could really concentrate and destro it in detail. That's not necessarily a good reason nor is meant as an excuse, it just is.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 15th Jul, 2017 - 6:41pm

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA vs North Korea

Nuclear option: Scary truth about North Korea. NO ONE wants to admit it, but there is an ugly truth the world finally has to confront to deal with Kim Jong-un and his North Korean dictatorship. Source 1n.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA North Korea - Page 82

YEs with him working so hard on a nuclear war head he is going to have to be dealt with soon. I would not put it past him to develop a nuclear war head and almost immediately use it on a missile to attack someone.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA North Korea Politics Business Civil & History - Page 82

KN,

I hope he isn't crazy. I say that because he'd either use it on us or one of our allies and at that point there'd be no force on Earth that would stop us from retaliating with an overpowering strike on him. It would be tantamount to committing suicide if he did that. I don;t think he wants to commit suicide, I think he wants enough power to keep us from ever messing with him and to use to threaten us, Japan, and SK into trading with him.

> TOPIC: USA vs North Korea

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,