USA vs North Korea - Page 83 of 101

Well with the North Korea dictator telling - Page 83 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 7:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 101 pgs.  79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87  ...Latest (101) »

?
Poll: The North Korea affair can be summed up in this...
  North Korea needs to be invaded and taught a lesson       30.77%
  North Korea has been allowed to grow up as a bully       10.26%
  The USA has been too lenient with North Korea       7.69%
  China has allowed North Korea to get out of hand       2.56%
  Countries in the region need to stand up to North Korea       17.95%
  North Korea is just playing the field       7.69%
  North Korea is doing what any isolated sovereign nation would do       12.82%
  North Korea is really trying to be reunited with South Korea       2.56%
  If North Korea is pushed too far they will rain missiles on Japan       2.56%
  North Korea has serious military might that can cause WWIII       5.13%
Total Votes: 39
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome?
USA vs North Korea Related Information to USA vs North Korea
23rd Jul, 2017 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea - Page 83

Kim is making all the moves but we aren't. That last missile should have been enough for a strike but there wasn't any, why?

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 87 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 8.7%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

Korea North USA

My guess is because he has thousands upon thousands of artillery pieces trained on our ally. There are way too many to take out quickly. They would cause the loss of hundreds of thousands of lives… maybe millions. That's unacceptable unless or until he does something truly crazy. This is purely my opinion though.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA vs North Korea History & Civil Business Politics

We can not attack him without making ourselves a target. Right now North Korea has the backing of Chine and if we attack North Korea China will step in to defend North Korea and that could start WWI. That is a very good reason to not attack North Korea unless they attack first. Then maybe China will not step in.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

Page 83 Korea North USA

KN,

I don't think China is as eager to step in as in the 1950s. Then, we had just finished supporting the KMT in the civil war and that knowledge was fresh in China's mind. They did not want us at their border. I think they still don't… but if we said this is about regime change and not a unified Korea they might agree. That said, I don't think South Korea would agree to that. Especially knowing the devastation a war on the peninsula would bring to them.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

Korea North USA

Oh I do not think they are eager to step in especially with what he is doing but right now they are still obligated to step in is we attack first. IF he attacks first then the chances of them stepping in goes down.

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA vs North Korea

KN,

I think they will be very generous in their definition of what an attack is. They know a war with the US would destroy them and they think they are going to advance ahead of us economically and possibly technologically soon… they don't want to put that in jeopardy for North Korea and they won't. There may be some bluster on China's part, but I think if North Korea pushes too far China will let us do what we need to do.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA North Korea - Page 83

I hope you are right on that my friend but I think that China is also looking for a excuse to flex its military might.

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA North Korea Politics Business Civil & History - Page 83

Well with the North Korea dictator telling the US to expect some unexpected special deliveries I think he has succeeded in making the threat level between us and the them more on edge. I would not be surprised to see this chicken head keep thinking he could win against us.

> TOPIC: USA vs North Korea

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,