USA vs North Korea - Page 84 of 101

I do not think it matters what our intentions - Page 84 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Aug, 2017 - 5:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 101 pgs.  80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88  ...Latest (101) »

?
Poll: The North Korea affair can be summed up in this...
  North Korea needs to be invaded and taught a lesson       30.77%
  North Korea has been allowed to grow up as a bully       10.26%
  The USA has been too lenient with North Korea       7.69%
  China has allowed North Korea to get out of hand       2.56%
  Countries in the region need to stand up to North Korea       17.95%
  North Korea is just playing the field       7.69%
  North Korea is doing what any isolated sovereign nation would do       12.82%
  North Korea is really trying to be reunited with South Korea       2.56%
  If North Korea is pushed too far they will rain missiles on Japan       2.56%
  North Korea has serious military might that can cause WWIII       5.13%
Total Votes: 39
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome?
USA vs North Korea Related Information to USA vs North Korea
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA vs North Korea - Page 84

Unfortunately, I have to agree with you. And the unfortunate isn't in the agreeing but the tens of thousands that will die because of this nut case. He's ratcheted things up quite a bit. I guess we may see which side China falls on too. That'll answer one of our debates.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Korea North USA

U.N. Imposes strong economic sanctions on North Korea, including banning exports worth over $1 billion. The resolution drawn up by the U.S. Hits North Korea's mineral and seafood trade. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA vs North Korea History & Civil Business Politics

Well now we will see what this does to the loose nt of a leader in North Korea. I am sure that he will not like this one bit. I would rather see them hurt this way than through might of arms.

8th Aug, 2017 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #

Page 84 Korea North USA

Kim is not backing down. As fat as I see it Trump has the next move. Sanctions isn't going to do anything. We've been doing that for years and its got us to this point.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 87 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 8.7%

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

Korea North USA

Hunter,

You are correct in your assessment of Kim and that is unfortunate. I'm not sure what the next move is here that doesn't cost the lives of hundreds of thousands of people. That one man can be in this position, to cost so many lives, displays the sad state of humanity. The truly sad part is he is doing this solely to maintain his power and his cushy lifestyle while those around him suffer.

8th Aug, 2017 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea

It wouldn't be so bad but China is the backbone of North Korea so no matter what we do China will secretly or even openly help buffer North Korea. The frightening thing for me is starting a war wit North Korea means starting war with China too because they will get involved.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 16 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.6%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA North Korea - Page 84

Staple,

China may or may not get involved. It depends on their interests and our intentions. They like a buffer state between them and South Korea. They don't want the general prosperity that Souht Korea enjoys well known in China. That might call their system into question. But they would not risk a nuclear war that would destroy their country and send them to the Stone Age. That said, neither would we. But we could easily blunder into one. If our intention was simply to disarm the north of nukes and kill the crazy guy with the funny haircut, they might let us do that.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 8th Aug, 2017 - 4:03pm

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA North Korea Politics Business Civil & History - Page 84

I do not think it matters what our intentions to do is. While we have the full support of Russia and China as they have stated in the UN security council I still believe that China will quickly get involved and it is going to turn out much different than what we believe. This loose nut has stated more than once and I believe he is serious on turning the southern part into a land of death and fire.

> TOPIC: USA vs North Korea

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,