USA vs North Korea - Page 86 of 101

Good, we need to slam anyone doing business - Page 86 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 5:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 101 pgs.  82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90  ...Latest (101) »

?
Poll: The North Korea affair can be summed up in this...
  North Korea needs to be invaded and taught a lesson       30.77%
  North Korea has been allowed to grow up as a bully       10.26%
  The USA has been too lenient with North Korea       7.69%
  China has allowed North Korea to get out of hand       2.56%
  Countries in the region need to stand up to North Korea       17.95%
  North Korea is just playing the field       7.69%
  North Korea is doing what any isolated sovereign nation would do       12.82%
  North Korea is really trying to be reunited with South Korea       2.56%
  If North Korea is pushed too far they will rain missiles on Japan       2.56%
  North Korea has serious military might that can cause WWIII       5.13%
Total Votes: 39
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome?
USA vs North Korea Related Information to USA vs North Korea
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2017 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA vs North Korea - Page 86

I see that the chicken head back down. I think he got wise and figured that our current president was not kidding when he stated he would wipe North Korea off the face of the earth. I have a feeling that China put some pressure on him to cool his jets.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2017 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

Korea North USA

Yes, and I see the press almost completely ignored this. They were screaming how President Trump was a novice for doing and saying what he did to pressure North Korea. They were nightly interviewing this expert or that expert that called him a fool. Now that NK has backed down the press isn't giving him any coverage. And they wonder why they aren't trusted. Anyone with a mind can see how they warp the news, only covering what they want and then putting their spin on it.

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2017 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA vs North Korea History & Civil Business Politics

I find it very interesting that we have not heard anything more out of North Korea. I think that our president did a outstanding job on getting him to back down peacefully rather than leading us into a war. Now if he can do something about the middle east *smile*.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

Page 86 Korea North USA

Yes, he did but now the little dictator to the North is starting to spout off again, this time about Ulchi Focus. But his rhetoric is a bit muted as compared to years past. It looks like President Trump has a success story here, not that the press would ever report on it.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

Korea North USA

Every dictator up there made some remarks about the south and the USA playing war games. Whether on sea or land the North postured like a rooster. I think the fact he was more muted shows just a bit how worried he is of our current President.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA vs North Korea

Yes, that is exactly what I was getting at but do we squat about that in the press? Of course not because then they'd have to say that President Trump did something good.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA North Korea - Page 86

U.S. Imposes sanctions on 16 mainly Chinese and Russian companies over North Korea nuclear programs. The Treasury Department says the penalties are intended to further isolate North Korea for its nuclear and missile tests. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA North Korea Politics Business Civil & History - Page 86

Good, we need to slam anyone doing business with North Korea that may be advancing their nuclear program. Bringing pressure on this guy from all sides is the only way we are going to stop him short of war.

> TOPIC: USA vs North Korea

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,