Boyd K Packer - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 20th Jun, 2011 - 2:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Boyd K. Packer Quotes
Boyd K. Packer As Prophet?
20th Oct, 2009 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Boyd K. Packer

Boyd K. Packer As Prophet

Boyd K. Packer, the current acting president of the Twelve and also from the tribe of Levi will be made prophet based on succession after the passing of Pres. Monson. Are any of you who are more giften in foresight seeing certain things that are going to happen in the future of the church when Elder Packer becomes prophet?

Sponsored Links:
21st Oct, 2009 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

Packer K Boyd

I do not foresee any real changes if President Packer becomes President of the Church. We will continue to go with the flow of the world at large, objecting (mildly) to the horrors around us, and try to convince ourselves that all is well in Zion. After all, won't the Church just gently guide us all into the Millennium, just as it is? I don't see any differences in the direction the Church is going under any normal changes in leadership, no matter who is at the helm.

4th Apr, 2010 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

Boyd K. Packer Studies Doctrine Mormon

I was looking at the following picture of Elder Packer and I was wondering about his health since it seems like he gave his talk while sitting down. He looks very fragile:

Source 2

4th Apr, 2010 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Packer K Boyd

Yes lds_forever, he's not doing very well. I don't know this for a fact but a friend of mine told me that he's using oxygen for most part of the day and I think the guy that was behind him in general conference when he was talking was some sort of medical assistant.

7th Apr, 2010 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Packer K Boyd

My heart sank when I saw President Packer so fragile at Conference. I hope he makes a full recovery. Does anyone know exactly what are his health issues?

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2011 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #

Boyd K. Packer

Name: Will

Comments: If you look closely you can see the two oxygen tubes exit the black part of his glasses frame and enter his nose. I also found it interesting that on TV they only showed the choir while he was moved from the rostrum to his seat.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Apr, 2011 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

Boyd K. Packer

Yes, it was pretty sad to see him like that however, he still strong in mind and Spirit and that's what it matters in the end.

20th Jun, 2011 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

Boyd K. Packer Mormon Doctrine Studies

President Packer fainted after speaking at a meetinghouse re-dedication in Cambridge, Mass. He is now comfortably resting at the hospital.

international QUOTE
CAMBRIDGE, MA -- President Boyd K. Packer of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints' Quorum of the Twelve Apostles collapsed Sunday after speaking at a meetinghouse rededication in Cambridge, Mass.

LDS Church spokesman Scott Trotter said President Packer had "a brief fainting spell" and that he "was taken to a local hospital for observation and is resting comfortably."

President Packer, 86, was assisting President Henry B. Eyring, first counselor in the church's First Presidency, who was presiding over the rededication of the Longfellow Park LDS meetinghouse in Cambridge. The building was mostly destroyed as a result of an electrical incident in 2009. Source 4

Boyd K. Packer
Boyd K. Packer (Hover)

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Boyd K. Packer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,