USA vs Syria - Page 44 of 54

We also targeted a part of the airfield that - Page 44 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th Apr, 2017 - 9:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 54 pgs.  40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48  ...Latest (54) »
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq?
USA vs Syria Related Information to USA vs Syria
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2017 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

USA vs Syria
A Friend

USA vs Syria - Page 44

It is an evil. One of the problems is that we topple these governments and it is impossible to have order without a dictator. Most of the Middle East isn't ready for democracy. We topple Assad and then ISIS or the next group like that comes in and is even worse. Our first priority should be ISIS. Syria and Russia are natural allies for that. We allied with the Soviet Union when that murderer Stalin was their leader. Now we have many in our government that refuse to work with them because Putin is a thug. On the evil scale Stalin is far ahead of Putin. You can't even compare the two.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 7th Apr, 2017 - 12:05pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2017 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #

USA vs Syria
A Friend

Syria USA

We have attacked forces in Syria before. I believe at one time if not currently we have had some forces in Syria too. I know that between Russia and the US forces in the region both sides have fired at each other. Thus far we are not having direct open hostilities with Russian forces.

This air strike was the right thing to do as it did not directly attack Syrian leadership just their air forces. This is why Russia did not condemn the attack very harshly. I do believe they will not retaliate for the attack.

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2017 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

USA vs Syria
A Friend

USA vs Syria History & Civil Business Politics

I should clarify myself. The missile strikes frighten me due to the potential escalation. I can live with that. The worrisome part is the government is now saying that they want to take Assad out of power. Are we sending in troops? No troops should be sent in there in my opinion.

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2017 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

USA vs Syria
A Friend

Page 44 Syria USA

Yeah I agree no troops in Syria will be a good thing. Let Russia control Syria and we can stay out of it. We do not need to take him out.

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2017 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

USA vs Syria
A Friend

Syria USA

Kyrtoeth/KN,

I agree we shouldn't put more boots on the ground. We have enough there now, mostly SF guys like what I used to do. I think SECSTATE got ahead of himself when he said regime change and Assad must go. They have since pulled back on that a bit. If they do go down that root then it has to be a coalition of Arab states imposing this on Syria with air and logistics support only from us. Oh, and leadership. I'm pretty sure Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and possibly Morrocco would send forces. That would also send a powerful message to Iran. Also, these Arab countries are pretty happy with a President Trump. They thought President Obama was too cozy with Iran and they like the new President because he is definitely not pro-Iran and Iran scares the heck out of the Arabs.

7th Apr, 2017 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

USA vs Syria

The Russians did not launch SAMs in the air against our missiles, know why? Because we warned the Russians one hour before the attack that we were going to hit there. Did the Russians inform the Syrians? Highly likely they did. Something to think about.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 27 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.7%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2017 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

USA vs Syria
A Friend

USA Syria - Page 44

There is the fact that we did tell them that we were attacking the Syrians air force. I am sure the Russians got their people out of harms way but not sure if they said anything to the Syrian forces. If they did that is fine but one hour is not always enough time to get things moved out of the way.

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2017 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

USA vs Syria
A Friend

USA Syria Politics Business Civil & History - Page 44

We also targeted a part of the airfield that didn't have many people to reduce the number of casualties. This one was done right I think.

> TOPIC: USA vs Syria

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,