USA vs Syria - Page 45 of 54

Yes I know and it is something that while - Page 45 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 9th Apr, 2017 - 4:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 54 pgs.  41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49  ...Latest (54) »
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq?
USA vs Syria Related Information to USA vs Syria
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 4:48am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA vs Syria - Page 45

Syrian Army confirms targeting US aircraft in Al-Qamishli:

The U.S. Reconnaissance aircraft was reportedly hovering over the Syrian Army's Regiment 54 Base in Al-Qamishli, when the personnel at the installation opened fire on the plane. Ref. Source 2e.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

USA vs Syria
A Friend

Syria USA

With the attacks we made and giving the Russians a hour warning was not enough to stop the attacks on the same village again. Syrian war planes once again attacked the same village. I do not know if they used chemical warfare but I would not be surprised. It is like they are drawing a line in the sand and daring us to cross it. What will come out of this if we do cross that line. Syria has nothing that we need.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

USA vs Syria
A Friend

USA vs Syria History & Civil Business Politics

Actually, may have two things that we need. They have invited Russia into the Middle East, and we want Russia out of the Middle East. That has long been our policy. They also have the ability to bring the unlikeliest of countries together into an alliance to take out Assad and install a friendly government. This would be Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, and Israel. As crazy as it sounds, those countries are more afraid of Iran and Russia than the hatred they feel for each other and they could conceivably ally in this to some degree. What would that bring, I don't know. It could be incredibly dangerous depending on Russia's reaction. But, if we want Assad gone and we don't want to invade ourselves, then the only way is by some type of Arab coalition. If Israel could be added in some small way it could go miles towards ensuring a lasting peace in the region. Doubtful, sure. Possible… maybe.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

USA vs Syria
A Friend

Page 45 Syria USA

I want Assad gone as well. Show me one example of a country in the Middle East that we have overthrown their dictator and it has turned out well. It never does. Assad at least protects the minority Christians there. We will end up with fanatics in charge who will butcher them.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

USA vs Syria
A Friend

Syria USA

Kyrroeth,

Unfortunately, you are correct. We are batting a zero so far. That said, we haven't tried it that way yet. We help the Arabs take him down and leave it to them to build it back up. They know their ways best. Maybe they will have success where we don't.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

USA vs Syria
A Friend

USA vs Syria

I do not want Assad gone. Having a person you know in power is much better than trying to figure out a unknown. The unknown may be better but then again it could be much worse. Remember the saying. "Change is good but not all change is for the good."

Leaving Assad in power may be the best for now. Just need to do something about his chemical warfare abilities.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

USA vs Syria
A Friend

USA Syria - Page 45

KN,

Yes, you have a point too. The truth is, that is such a messed up situation over there who knows what to do. It's like a Gordian Knot, untying it is nearly impossible and the only way is to break it completely. Another artifact of the wonderful Arab Spring all the media was raving about not too long ago. You don't hear them saying how wrong they were now though and most Americans' memory is too short to hold the media accountable.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

USA vs Syria
A Friend

USA Syria Politics Business Civil & History - Page 45

Yes I know and it is something that while it is messed up over there there is really nothing we nor Russia can do to fix it. It will take the Arabs themselves to sit down and fix it. Remember they have been fighting ever since one Arab pickup a rock 4,000 + years ago and threw it at one of his neighbors. If the civilized word thinks we can fix that we are sadly mistaken.

> TOPIC: USA vs Syria

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,