Hizb-ut Tahrir

Hizb-ut Tahrir - Studies of Islam - Posted: 18th Apr, 2017 - 9:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Radical Islam group. Muslim men want the right to hit their wives.
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2009 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Hizb-ut Tahrir

Hizb-ut Tahrir

Bangladesh Islamist group banned

The Islamist organisation, Hizb-ut Tahrir is banned in Bangladesh, the home ministry announces. Ref. Source 6

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 5:20am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tahrir Hizb-ut

Radical group takes aim at mainstream Muslims

THE fringe Islamic group that advocates for the rights of men to hit their wives has struck out at moderate Muslims who condemn domestic violence. Ref. Source 6q.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 11:46am / Post ID: #

Hizb-ut Tahrir
A Friend

Hizb-ut Tahrir Islam Studies

They need a new group over there called Hizb el Amrah which means Party of Women. What makes any man think it's okay to hit a woman? Come to think on it, what makes any man think it's okay to hit anyone? Sure, there may come a time when you have to defend yourself, but that isn't what this is about. These extremist views drive me crazy and with my time in the Army and the part of the world I spent most of my time in I've seen them all too often.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Hizb-ut Tahrir
A Friend

Tahrir Hizb-ut

Those poor women married to someone like this. Who wants to be in a relationship where your significant other can just beat you for whatever reason they come up with?

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

Hizb-ut Tahrir
A Friend

Tahrir Hizb-ut

Yeah, I just don't understand how a man could be so insecure that he has to beat a woman to make him fell like more of a man. And maybe I'm an anomaly but I want a woman with some gumption, otherwise I might as well get a robot. I would think most men secure in their masculinity would want the same thing, perhaps I'm wrong.

As for this group, it is like so many other Islamic extremist groups, using religion as a way to control people for their own selfish purposes and for power. In this case, power over women. And this isn't exclusive to Islam, there are now and have been in the past Christians who use religion for selfish gain and power.

> TOPIC: Hizb-ut Tahrir

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,